Part 34

"I have a question"

"Sure, What is it?" Jungkook asked

"Lately my feelings have been all over the place, I feel sad a lot lately, which isn't like me at all. Then just now I felt this thing inside me. I'm not sure what it was but I felt very jealous all of a sudden... that you had been with other people before me, that other people have seen this beautiful work of art" I mumbled as I traced my fingers over his skin. I saw him get goosebumps and when I looked up to him he was smirking "What's that face for?" I giggled

"Because my baby is finally going into his last vampire transition"

"What do you mean?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows

"The last stage of becoming a vampire is a slight change in personality. Like you said, you've been sad a lot lately and then now you became very protective over me. It won't last forever, but for the next couple of weeks it's only going to get stronger... to the point that if even Tae or Hoseok look at me for a second too long you'll want to rip their heads off"

"What?! Jungkook! Why didn't you tell me about this before hand??"

"I don't know, I'm sorry. I've been through it before though, I know how to keep you under control. Hoseok will probably go through it soon as well, maybe already been through it"

"Wouldn't we have realised though?"

"Some people get it worse than others... it's a bit like vampire puberty, some people have drastic changes whilst others have a slow, gradual process"

"So you're saying I've got it bad? Great... typical really" I giggled to try and diffuse the situation "so what now?"

"We need to figure out how strong these feelings you have are..."

"How?"

"We need to make you jealous" he said bluntly but squeezed my hand which he had locked with his

~~

After discussing what we were going to do and having a long make-out session, we went down stairs to explain to Tae and Hoseok. They both seemed to understand the situation I was going through although Hoseok looked slightly more worried than Tae. I skipped over to him and cuddled him for a moment to calm him down

"I promise I won't hurt Tae... I understand why you'll be worried though, I won't hurt him" I reassured him and he nodded

"Here you go baby" Jungkook spoke as he handed me a cup of coffee and then went over to Tae and looked at something on his phone. I felt that feeling come back again slightly, even though nothing bad was happening... they were just looking at something on Tae's phone. It wasn't until Tae put his arm over Jungkook's shoulder that I felt my blood boil. He's done this loads of times and it's never bothered me before but for some reason, all I can think about it ripping them apart from each other.

Hoseok tried to distract me for a moment by telling me a story from the other day but my eyes kept flicking to Tae and Kookie, they were now laughing at something with Jungkook touching Tae as he laughed and it was enough to set me off.

I stormed over and pulled Jungkook away from him and stood between them both, staring at Tae. He looked at me with wide eyes and held his hands up in a way to surrender but I saw it as he was trying to reach out for Jungkook.

"Get the fuck away from him, don't touch him" I shouted and hissed at the end. I actually hissed. I saw Tae's face drop at my sudden anger and he walked away slowly, backing up into Hoseok's arms. I watched as they kissed each other gently and reassuringly, what am I doing? Tae wouldn't try and steal Jungkook away from me... besides, they're brothers! Why did I let my jealously get the better of me so much?