part 8

Part 8.
Emma P.O.V.
I am in my room and whatch cartoon but i need to go in bathroom. I open door a litle and see that Marcus go in Martinus room and he didn't close door. Then i can hear that they speak but idk what. Then Marcus kiss Martinus in lips and then he go to he's room. I go downstairs to tell that to mom and dad. They whatch TV. "Mom i see that Marcus and Martinus kiss in lips" i say. "No maybe you see wrong maybe that looks like they kiss" mom say. "Okey goodnight" i say and go to my room.
Martinus P.O.V.
In the morning when i wake up i do my morning rutine and go downstairs. We eat breakfast and Marcus and i go outside. Then Lisa and Lena come to as. "Hey bby" i say to Lisa. She hug me and give me wery long kiss. After a while we need to go. When we come home mom and dad packing. "Boys we go now" mom say and kiss as both. "Bye" we say. They close door and go. "So we are alone for 3 or 4 days." Marcus say "i think 3" i say. Clock is now 9pm and i and Marcus watch a movie in livingroom. Then i get up to drink something. When i come back Marcus stand up and come closer to me. "What" i say. "We are alone and you know yesterday what i have " he say. "Hmmm no idk" i say and pretend i don't know what he talking about. "c'mon Martinus you know" he say. "i am not shure Marcus" i say. He come closer and our nose almost tuch. "Please it will be soo good i promise" he say. I nood my head and he kiss me. He put he's hand under my shirt. And in the way he tuch me that make me so honry. Then he push me on the couch.

Hope you like it.