part 6

Part 6.
He lay beside me and just stare ar me. I put my foun away and get on top of him. "Martinus is something wrong" i say. "Yes i think this betwen as is wrong what will fans our friend mom and dad and our gf say" he say. "hey its okey everithing will be okey" i say and kiss he's nouse. He smile and push me down on bed. He first kiss my lips and then he go down and kiss my neck and chest. Then he slowly start to take of my boxers. But before he take of he wishper in my ear "i not enjoi last time so i will now". Then he take of my boxers and i did it to. He give blowjob and put he's big friend inside me. I moan all the time bc this felling is amazing. When he is done i get on top and did the same. After that i lay again beside him. We kiss all the time and i tuch him all around he's body and he tuch my body too. "I love you" i say "i love you too" he say. Then we fall asleep.
Martinus P.O.V.
After fev days i start to be alright with this betwen Mac and me. Today mom and dad coming home and we will go again in Trofors. Rn we are in the plane. I sit beside Marcus like always. But bc we can't speak i send him message. *Marcus when we will tell mom and dad they need to know* *When we come home we will first tell Lisa and Lena and then to mom and dad okey* he say *yes* i say. Then i look at him and close my eyes.

Hope you like it.