the new coming (chapter 2)

Chop!
Chop!

" Ah this is why I should have bought a wood splitter".

Sits down as his back pops and cracks, he removes his gloves.

Sir were here on the count of Mr.Macalester. We're supposed to be taking you to the airport so you can meet up with him in the South China Sea".

"What! How!"

"His modified oil drilling rig it's no longer in use but it serves its purpose".

"And what do you possibly hope to gain by sending me there"?

"Look sir I'm on a need to know basis and what I know is that we need to stop waisting time if we're going to make your flight"!

"Is that a threat"?

"No it's an order now come on let's go".

"What am I some sort of voluntary soldier"?

"No because you don't get a choice. your just whatever I want you to be"!

"You know your going to get messed up if you carry that kind of attitude".

"Look I'm above you and every one else here so I doubt that! Just get in the car"!

The old man roles his eyes.

"Ok your superiority".

"Are you mocking me"?!

"I don't know am I"? He said with a smirk on his face as he got in the back seat of the armored limo.

"So looks like you met the corporal big shot who thinks he knows everything".

"Yah big shot isn't he?

"Yah he thinks so I'm James what's your name"?

"Just call me whatever you want.hey isn't James a white boys name"?

"Let's just say we weren't expecting who my dad turned out to be".

"Well I'm sorry to hear that James".

"That's why I joined the military so I could show him what I was made of when I got out"!

"You seem like a good kid".

Well like all of us I've done my fair share of bad things".

"Hey i hear you! So are we really going where I was told"?

"Your guess is as good as mine I was given my information from the same person as you. Told me we were heading to the middle of the sea. Shells Waters Africa".

"What that's off the coast of Angola!! You do not want me there you'll have every mercenary being payed to kill me"!!!!

"Woah calm down I might Start calling you excited! Look any of those guys try to get to you I got your back man"!

"I hope you will be enough but I doubt it! These are some terrible people who want my head on a steak because I used to be one of those terrible people who killed lots of good people".

A few hours later.

"This is bravo team one requesting permission to land"!

"This is ground control there's an opening on our starboard landing pad you have permission to land"!

"Bravo team copy will meet you on starboard landing pad. Bravo team out"!

Helicopter door slides open.

"Welcome to mother base"!

"Who are you"?

"That's caz". Said James

"Just call me Miller what's your name"?

I don't know James over here thinks excited is a good name but you guys can call me snake".

"Snake! that's an odd name".

"It's my father's name"!

_So snake I'll let you get settled in meet up with us in the dining hall when you're done James will be across the hall from you he will show you the way. hope you enjoy your stay".

Throws bag on the bed against the wall. The room is confined one small window looking out to a crane so close if ti weren't for the window he could almost reach out and grab it. It started to rain and the sky quickly turned to a dark gray and the thin glass inside the metal room soothingly added a tempo to the drops of water. The room wasn't very big about the size of a small shed it was a 10 x 10 square. There was a desk off to the right of the window the window separated the bed from desk with about 2 feet of space."The rooms walls and floors were coated with a thin, grey, concrete layer. Although it was superficial, the rough grip of the all too familiar concrete was comforting. Unlike carpet, concrete was dependable, and unchanging. It wasn't a sugar coat. At first the room might feel imposing or imprisoning. But for a man like him it was a sign of reassurance. The concrete room did not change. Nor would it ever. (Credit to xaq bowman).

As he passed down the long blue gray hallway and down the very square winding stair case he followed his new friend James into the meeting room.

"Alright listen up ladies! For those of you who don't know me my name is Sargent Glen! I'm the navel commander here so listen closely at exactly 0500 last night one of our men were killed by the local mercinest named Smith! We got a lead that he is currently staying at a resort three miles south of the Angola ziar border region! At exactly 0800 tomorrow night we plan to move in with a small ground infiltrate! Our new recruit so called snake here is supposed to know the area and himself be a skilled mercinest"!

"Well Sargent Glen with a small army like this what do you need me for"?

"Well because,he leaned into his ear, whether you want to admit it or not I know you know Smith better than anyone"!

"What do you know about me and Smith"!

He said in a gruntful whisper.

"I know that you worked side by side with each other! A smart man like you knows what these men would do to you if they found out so let's just do as I say and we won't have any problems. I have your whole life on record I know everything about you so just stay out of my way and you'll be back to missing Jess at your cabin in no time"!

He backed away from him.

"Ok listen up! Get some rest we leave in the morning"!

He glares at snake on the way out.

He made the lengthy trip back to his room.

"What could he know about me,about Smith. Could he even have me on record or is it just a mind game,does he know my name? It doesn't seem like he knows I'm Smith's...

"Ow! Hey watch it pal! You need a hand up"?

"Oh no im fine Mrs.ugh....."

"It's just bell".

"Nice to meet you bell im".

"Snake the new guy right"?

"That's right. How did you know"?

"I get a full report of everyone who is assigned to Delta squadron. I'm the lead commander for alpha team Delta and bravo leaders are all descended from my team. Well except the new Delta commander he was Sargent bowmans choice".

"Who is Sargent bowman"?

"Sargent bowman is commander and chief of the entire fleet he's even above glens ranking thank God. He's a great guy you'll meet him tomorrow better go get some rest".

"Yah your right good meeting you".

"You too".

He then walked into the small unchanged confines of his room and lay down on his bed stroking the cement lined wall next to his bed until he fell asleep.

I'm trying to keep you guys updated so just expect it to come in several small blocks like this hope you liked today's addition as always leave suggestions an if you're interested in being an editor for my book untitled contact me on Facebook.