chapter 1 (the atali mountans )

"My name is nothing. "Here all that matters is what you decide to do with your time here. I've been here three years five months and seven days". 

"What brought you here"?

"Well I have a difficult past".

As he sat down poring his wiki into his tin cup.

"Do you want a glass"?

"No I'm quite fine".

As he takes a seat.

"It all started back in 63... I had just joined the local Melisa. We were fighting for the us during the Cuban missile crisis. I was just a simple man, but when we were asked to go under cover at the closest Cuban outpost we were found out. During a security sweep when they checked for log registration and we didn't have any.

We went running for the border into the forest around the camp.  My partner Chico he was a good man his mother always said we were going to get our selves killed.when they finally set choppers out for us we were a half mile deep in the jungle they fired at us it barely missed me but chico was hit, there went the guy I spent the better years of my life playing with and sneaking out to bars.in that moment I was broken but there wasn't anything i could do to save him. We joined late in the crisis and the whole thing had to be swept under the rug that's just kind of the us way of dealing with things. so if the us admittedly did this it would raise tensions between the us and the solvate union.

After that I got tied in with several Russian mobs and I transported weapons, drugs sometimes even people from new York to the Canadian border anything as long as it pays".

"Chicos little brother pas called me one day he wanted a job I told him Id see what I could do. I didn't want him to get mixed up with our company. he was young he had heart smart kid loved school he really looked up to his brother

Later that week I went to pas house. When his mom saw me she told me not to get her only son left killed".

"You don't need to be associated with my son! You already got his brother killed"!

As she angrily was taking close off the close line.

"He wants a job I'm talking him down to the market he should be able to get a job there. I don't want him to get mixed up in what I am. He's a smart kid with a future he deserves better.my intention is to help him get there".

"I'll believe it when I see it! My family means everything to me"!

As she grabbed him and pulled him close.

"Don't let anything happen to him he is all I have left we can barely pay the bills I cought him stealing to help us and I still scolded him he needs to be brought up right"!

"I will take care of your son".

"So where we going"?

Asked pas.

"Pas I thought we would go put an application in at the convince store on 5th".

"That's a full 2 miles from here I'll have to run to work besides I want to do the fun stuff like you"!

Pas exclaimed.

"What we do isn't fun ok you have a life to live you need to stay away from the gangs and mofia! You have a future and I'm not going to let you waist it"!