Prologue

On the white streets of Kyoto, a girl around the age of 8 whispering, "Onii-san. Where are you Onii-san?" The little was going to faint for being in the cold for so long.

A small figure approached the small girl. She looked up and saw a boy around her age looking at her with pity in his eyes. She was scared. What would this boy do to her? The little boy had reached for his scarf around his neck. He came close to the little girl but the little girl only scooted away. He reached out his hand for her to touch. The girl was confused for awhile but took his hand. He put his scarf around her neck and left.

The girl saw the boy go away and disappear. She wished to see the boy again one day. She slowly went to sleep into a deep slumber.

—————

The little girl woke up in a room, wrapped in the most warmest blankets she ever been wrapped in ever since her onii-san had left her. A man came in and had food. "I see you awake." He put the tray of food down next to the little girl. "The food is for you. Eat up." The girl took the food not speaking a word. "My name is Kondou. What's your name?" She didn't talk until she had finished her food. "My name is Y/N." "You probably have questions, but let me explain first. I was taking my travels and saw you on the streets. You were cold so I thought I'd take you in. If you want you can come stay with me. My family owns a dojo for boys but you can stay at the dojo as a working slave." Y/N thought about it and finally spoke, "But what about my onii-san?" Kondou had looked at Y/N. "I'll speak to some people before I head off and see if your onii-san will allow it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few day had passed. Kondou had heard about what happened to Y/N and her brother after exploring what happened to Y/N. Kondou did have to make a few lies but Kondou made sure that he would tell her one day. That one day would be the day Y/N would come back and understand what she is really meant to do.