UPDATE: JUNE 25TH, 2018

I was originally going to post this on my page, but I decided that it has a better chance of reaching more of my readers if I were to add it to the first book in the series.

When I first started writing this series, I never thought I would get as many reads as I currently have, and knowing that people are enjoying it through the comments has really kept me going with the series, and also encouraged me to write four books in four years.

Tortured Awakening was the first book I have written. Since I was thirteen, all I wanted to do was be a screenwriter for movies and television, but I had this idea for a vampire story that never seemed to work as a screenplay. I never thought I could write a book because grammar and word structure was never my best, which is why I originally got into screenwriting.

But here we are, four years later and I have decided that I want nothing more than to try and get my series published. Of course getting it published will not happen overnight, because there is so much that has to be done as far as editing and expanding on things.

I have officially begun the process of re-writing Tortured Awakening. I have all these new ideas that can make the series so much stronger, and I am planning on adding at least twenty new chapters. I thought I had said everything that needed to be said at the start of Cordelia's story, but I've realized there is so much more that happens on her journey.

That being said, I am well aware that there are some weak points as well as spelling mistakes in the current copy of Tortured Awakening.  I didn't have a working computer at the time, so I literally wrote it all on my phone, and never thought "hey, now that I have access to a computer, I should probably fix it all"

There are two main reasons for me making this post. I hope that if I am able to get Tortured Awakening published, all my readers that have loved my story will still support me, and will be eager for 20+ chapters of new content.

The second thing, I keep getting asked if I am going to continue the series. The answer, if you have not seen it is yet, yes, I will be continuing the series, for at least three more books. I've always wanted to expand on this world I've created and I have been severely outlining  these next three books. 

However, I put out four books in four years, without working on any other writing material. Now that The Immortal Series isn't needing to be updated, I have started working on other things; including, a YA novel, a tv series idea, as well as the next three books in the series. But I am putting it on hold for the time being to re-write Tortured Awakening. 

My original plan was to have the fifth book at least out by the end of the year, but I cannot give you date unless I know for a fact I will be able to follow through with it. 

This series means so much to me and between writing it, seeing all these lovely comments for it, it has all gotten me through tough times.

Getting Tortured Awakening published is my next goal in life, one that I hope succeeds. Since I know there are those who are anxiously waiting for the fifth book, I am sorry that it will be longer than expected, but I want to at least give a small sneak peak into what is in store.

The picture I posted is the cover for the next book, which is called Scattered Existence. 

It will take place in the 1920's...and Lukas is back.

One last thing, I wanted to know if any of you would be interested in me making a post answering any questions you may have about the series or characters. I'm not gonna lie, I've always wanted to do a Q&A about this book series and I would love to answer any questions you have. If anyone would be interested in that, you can message me your questions, and if I get enough I will make a second post, if not, I will at least answer your questions privately, but I would really love to see what you all have questions about no matter what book it's about, or character. 

- Shaianne.