Chapter 11 |Vmin |

"Because in the end when you lose somebody, every candle. every prayer. is not going to make up for the fact that all you have left is a hole in your life where someone who used to care about you used to be."

***

Jins P.O.V
Namjoon, Jhope, Suga, Jimin and I were back from getting groceries. I expected Taehyung to bubbly greet us but instead we saw taehyung and Junkook sleeping on the couch together.

All of our eyes widened and the cute site

All of our eyes widened and the cute site. All of us were (Jung)shook at seeing our Angel cuddling with JK. OH HELL NO! Don't tell me that muscle bunny touched my taebear while I was gone. I angrily shook Jungkook so he would wake up. "Hmm WHaT do YoU wa-" I cut him off "Shhh you'll wake up Taetae hyung." I said hurriedly.

Jimin's P.O.V
Omg How could he, we were all glaring at jungkook. I was about to yell at him-

"Hmm *yawns* oh you're back. *rubs eyes* Anyways where do you guys want to go for breakfast today?" Taehyung said cutley. He had messy brown hair with his white Long sleeved shirt falling off on of his shoulders. He looked like a cute kid wearing his older brothers clothes. All of us awed his cuteness, well except 2. (You probably already know which members were thinking not so innocently thinking about him.) "We can have breakfast here." I casually replied. "K I'll be upstairs in my room if you need me." With that he walked sleepily upstairs, making wobbily footsteps.

*le spongebob voice 20 minutes later*

Breakfast was finished and Jin sent me to go get Tae. I went upstairs when I heard Taehyung talking to someone on the phone. "Yeah hyung, I'm doing fine. Right now I'm on a trip with my homeroom students. Huh he did what? Omg he finally did it?!? You need to tell me everything!" I heard Taehyung say. I wonder who he was talking to so casually. I felt a twinge of jelousy in my chest.

I interrupted them saying "Taetae hyung, breakfast Is ready." "Oh chimchim I'm comin-" taehyung tripped and I grabbed him holding him like they did in the movies. With my hand on his back to prevent him from falling. He blushed and awkwardly said "oh t-thanks jimin." I felt my heart pounding. He then again slipped and somehow managed to fall ontop of me, and both of our lips crushing together. He imediantly moved away, blushing crimson. OMG My crush kissed me. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry." He said while blushing crazy. "I-its fine," i said. He was about to get up when I put my hands on his back forcing him to stay in place as I kissed him. His eyes were wide opened wide and his ears were red. I kissed him more passionately. I don't know what came over me but I wanted to attack him and claim him right now until I heard Jin say "Taehyung hyung, Jimin come on its time for breakfast," jin yelled. We both awkwardly got up and went downstairs. My heart was still pounding- why did i do that?!?! I wondered. OH NO WHAT IF HE HATES ME NOW!? Ugh good going Jimin, you ruined your one chance with your crush! I mentally scolded myself.

Namjoons P.O.V

HA you thought. Lol I'll have his pov in the next chapter. Anyways who do you want next to have a kiss or even more with taehyung? Also i feel myself cringe everytime I do a kiss scene. God I want to die. anyways bye. -Authornim ♡