Chapter 7 |Sleeping Arangements|

"I don't want to survive. I want to live."

***

Jhope's P.O.V
When we were about to leave our of the bus we saw Taehyung hyung sleeping so cutley while jin hyung was cuddling with him.

OH HECK NAH! He's mine! I felt super jelous at this site but my expression imediantly softened at seeing Taehyung hyung sleeping like the little innocent angel he is. I woke up Jin hyung and softly shook taehyung just to wake him up. Omg I think my heart's about to burst at this sight! Taehyung hyung rubbed his eyes cutley and a yawn escapd his slightly parted lips. He looked at me with his cute brown doe eyes. His long sweater was slipping off his shoulder showing us his collarbones. He has a natural sexiness to him while still keeping his innocence. OMG EVEN WHEN HE WAKES UP HE'S STILL CUTE AND SEXY!

Authors P.O.V
Everyone cooed at seeing Taehyung look this cute and vulnerable by waking up. He kept yawning and rubbing his eyes. Not noticing the love eyes he was getting.
Knowing that there was 7 people Taehyung said that he would be fine sleeping on the couch but ofcourse no one could let their baby sleep on the couch, especially not when one of them could sleep with him.

Sleeping Arrangements
Jhope on the couch |

Rapmon - Jin | Jungkook - Jimin |

Suga - Taehyung

Everyone was super jelous of Suga and all shot glares at him while Suga was smirking thinking about all the things he could do alone with Taehyung.

It's a short chapter today, I'm feeling pretty lazy. -Authornim