Prologue

Any questions for me?

Elementary School..? Don't worry about it you're barely learning.

Middle School..? In my opinion, you're still to young. Like in elementary, nothing big happens. 

High School..?

Now high school, that's where the drama happens. Where the most cherished memories will take place.  You don't agree? 

Well I'm talking from experience. Yes all the parties, all the laughs, all the friends. And all the boys...  yes all the boys happen there. Drama happened to me and yes it happened in high school.

I made the friends I wanted, I went to all the parties, and I met boys.

You read that right it's plural. I met two boys. One was almost like a brother and the other is my current boyfriend. This is where the drama started I don't know who I want and i certainly don't know who to believe. My boyfriend or my best friend.

My name's Juliet Foster and welcome to my crazy life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Author's Note!-- 

NEW STORY! 

I hope you guys are as excited as me. I'm really excited for this story!

Oh see that beautiful cover there, yep it was made by the amazing, @SwaggedDly_Beautiful !

She's so talented, so this chapter is dedicated to her! Go read her stories you'd love them! <3

xoxo MyWritingUniverse <3