Chapter Four - Shawn Bennett and Louis Tomlinson

The drive home was silent. EXTREMELY SILENT.

"We're here." Shawn told me.

I turned to look at him and opened the door. I grabbed my back pack out of the backseat and got out.

"Juliet. Thank you, for giving me another chance."

I turned to look at him and nodded while giving him a small smile. He then drove off and I saw as he drove his mustang down the road. I walked up to  the front door of my house, and noticed there was a small note on the door.

"We'll be gone until tomorrow morning! There is money on the counter for dinner, unless you want to cook your self something! Be safe darling! See you tomorrow, xx Mom & Dad"

"Great." I muttered under my breath.

 I went inside my house and went to my bedroom. Only downside of being alone is that I'm the only one in this huge house. I'm not complaining though, I love staying in my cozy bedroom. 

I turned on my laptop and went to change into sweats.  I put my hair into a top not. I got out of my bathroom and went into my bedroom. I then heard my phone ring. 

One Missed Call.

Eight Unread Messages.

From Shawn:

"Thank You So Much Beautiful! xx"

From Riley:

"I heard. WHAT HAPPENED."

From Harry:

"Louis, texted us. So you good?"

From Zayn:

"Hey you okay Jules?"

From Liam:

"We're worried! Call me!"

From Niall:

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

From Louis:

"I'm worried call me Jules!"

From Louis:

"JULIET. I'M BEING SERIOUS!"

Oh god. Louis texted everybody. I decided to hear the voicemail from the missed call.

"You Have One New Voicemail.."

"Hey Jules, uumm.. I'm getting worried! Where are you? Is Shawn gone? What did he say? or should I be asking, What did he do?"

then there was a long pause, "Call me back, please."

Then it ended. It was Louis.  I sighed and went to my desk, so I could start my homework. I got on my laptop and started playing music by Colplay and Regina Specktor. 

I was singing along when my phone started ringing.

My phone played It's Time, I got up and got my phone from it's charging place.

"Hello?"

"WELL ABOUT TIME I GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU."

"Riley, I'm sorry. It's just I can't.. talk about this through the phone."

"I understand, you know Louis's really worried about you."

"I know he is, but I rather tell him about this in person."

 "Are you sure? I mean it sounds like you need someone to talk to"

"It's fine Riley. Um, I have homework to do so I have to go."

"We only had math homework though. Didn't you finish it in class?"

"Not all of it, i have to go."