Chapter 28

(Jimin's POV)

She's mine...

She's actually mine...

I have a girlfriend...

I can feel my heart in my chest, the warm sensation causing me to almost explode right in front of Y/N.

I look up at her beautiful eyes, the soft glimmer from the morning sun kissing her perfect skin.

She drives me insane.

The good insane though, the kind of insane you never want to let go of.

After years of watching her skate, doing anything I can to get close to her, she actually let me in, she actually wants to be with me.

It's like I'm caught in a dream..

"Shouldn't we get to skating?"

I hear Y/N's pretty voice break me of my trance, looking over at her I shake my head and lay down on the bed, trying to get her to come with me.

"Nah, it's our day off."

"We're going to lose competitions if we keep taking days off."

She's so adorable.

Tugging her down with me, I pull the blanket over her exposed legs, pushing my hand through her hair.

"Maybe I wanna spend more time with you."

Her cheeks light up red when she hears my words, her body softly shifting from shyness.

Even if this is the only moment I get to spend like this, I can be happy.

Everything that life has handed me, all the hardships I have had to face.

Y/N is worth all of them.

"Um...maybe....just a little longer..."

Her body turns and snuggles up against me, soft cheek pressed against my chest as she closes her eyes.

Y/N is cuddling with me.

Red alert.

This is AMAZING.

Stay calm Jimin, don't be creepy.

Pulling out my phone and opening my social media, I smile wide as I go into my settings and press the button, feeling my heart explode with warmth.

Relationship Status: In a relationship.

······

"Jimin."

Mmm...sleepppyyy...

"JiMiN."

Ugghhhh.

"JIMIN!"

AISH.

Flying off of the bed, I see Y/N standing there in her sparkly dress, looking at me with agitation.

Hehe, she's so cute when she's agitated.

"I...I wanna go change...and shower.."

That dress looks so good on her, but it also looks like she would rather die than keep wearing it.

"Okay, I guess I'll let you go."

I send her one of my best smirks and watch her cheeks turn pink, eyes rolling softly.

"You're ridiculous."

I walk up to her and place a soft kiss on her forehead, rubbing her back.

"Wanna get breakfast with me after you shower?"