Chapter 11

With a deep sigh, you open your eyes and feel slight panic fill your chest, not knowing where you are.

Oh wait...Jimin's house...

Pushing yourself out of the bed, you slip on the ridiculous pink slippers and open the bedroom door, peeking your head out.

Woah...something smells great...

Sneaking past Jimin's room as quietly as possible you make your way down the giant staircase.

Even though Jimin is being nice to you, you want to avoid him as much as possible, he's still your mortal enemy.

"Y/N!!!!"

You jump and look over at the blonde boy whose eating a stack of pancakes bigger than his head at the table.

He's so annoying.

Sighing and sitting down, you scrunch your nose at the thick sugary food being stuffed in his face like an animal.

"How can you skate well if you're fat?"

He blinks and chuckles arrogantly, waving his fork in your direction.

"I, maintain a beautiful physique just like this Sweetheart. Some people stay naturally thin."

Rolling your eyes and shaking your head, Jin sets a steaming hot plate in front of you with an omelette on it.

"I know you watch what you eat, so this omelette is made with fresh veggies."

You blink and nod, standing up and bowing softly.

"Thank you so much for the food..."

He waves his oven mitts and smiles, chuckling.

"Yahhh Y/N quit being so formal!"

You blush and nod softly as you sit down, grabbing your fork and taking a bite of the fluffy eggs.

"Woah...this...this is amazing..."

Jin beams at your praise, clearly he likes being complimented about his food.

Cute.

"I'm happy you like them! Now, you two hurry up and go get your stuff before those property people take it!"

Your heart suddenly clutches in your chest, the feeling of betrayal causing your stomach to turn.

"Okay Hyung, come on Y/N let's go."

You nod and stand up, your shoulders slouched when suddenly someone bumps into your when you get by the stairs.

"Eh? Oh Y/N. Hello."

You look up and your face turns bright red looking at the tall man in front of you, Jungkook stands there, hair slightly messy and shaggy, his dark obs still sleepy as he stares at you.

And he has no shirt on.

"Jungkook! We have a guest! Put some clothes on!"

Jin smacks Jungkook in the back with his spatula, causing the man to squeak and grab his back, you snicker when he squeaks, it sounds like a rabbit.

"Yah. Something funny?"

You shake your head when the man glares at you, there's something about his eyes, the way the dark brown encircles his black pupils, his eyes are so big, it almost creeps you out.

Suddenly you're tugged away from Jungkook's gaze, Jimin drags you out of the house and has his teeth gritted.

"Cheeky bastard."