Chapter 9

Chapter 9

        At the mansion, I tell the guys what happened at school, "So, I got a TON of homework. And after my first class, guess what happened." I say.

        "I think you met a guy." Kenzie says sarcastically.

        "And then we made out for hours. I didn't go to any of my other classes." I finish.

        Zayn looks up from his phone, almost dropping it, "You what?"

        "You heard her," Kenzie says, "She's over you, Zayn."

        His mouth falls open, and his face gets red. I laugh a little, "I'm sorry. I was just kidding. That didn't actually happen."

        "Good! Because if it DID happen, I'm pretty sure we would be seeing a lot less of you." Louis says.

        "So what really happened, was that I was listening to music in class, and I got called on by a teacher and I was like... Um... One Direction? And it was RIGHT! It was Music History class."

        "Oh... what were they saying about us?" Niall asks.

        "I think it was something like... coolest boy-band ever!" I say.

        "Thank you. I'm flattered. But seriously."

        "I don't know! I was listening to music!"

        "Oh yeah," Kenzie says, "What were you listening to?"

        "Talk Dirty." I say quietly. The boys stand up, and start singing the song! After the song is over, we stop with our hands in the air. Index fingers up, "That was fun." I say, laughing. Everyone is quiet.

        "I need to pee." Kenzie says, walking over to the bathroom. I laugh, and that gets the rest of us laughing too.

---A/N: Hey readers! I would really love to be posting more of my stories on here, but to me, it seems like a bit of a waste since only a few of you are reading... So, if you would like to hear more from me, please give me a shoutout or something! Vote for my stories! Tell all your friends! Read more!

Chapter ten will be up shortly,

Sophie---