14- First

(A.N.: I'm going to try not rushing the end, but there are only a few chapters left. I was thinking three or four, plus an epilogue. IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END PLEASE READ. So yeah. Enjoy this)

"Brendon, you complete asshole, get your ass down here!"

"Calm the fuck down, geez, I'm coming. See? I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm there."

He was, in fact, down the stairs, fixing his shirt. "No need to hurry, Ry, we're only going Christmas shopping."

I sighed, "sure, no need to hurry. No need to take three fucking hours to get ready either. And, you said it, we're just going Christmas shopping. You don't need to dress up like we're meeting the president or whatever."

"Well, you like it when I look cute. Besides, I refuse to go out looking like a hobo. Mostly since I'm with the hottest guy in town. Now c'mon," he beamed, walking to the door. I smiled and shook my head in disbelief. He really was the most idiotic asshole I knew.

We drove to the closest shopping center and walked in. When Brendon asked me who we were shopping for, I answered a simple, "your famiy and the boys."

He blinked at me. I blinked back.

"Aren't we seeing your mom?"

"No."

He stared at me, like in shock. "Well, why?"

"My mom has better to do than spending Christmas with us. Trust me," I told him, genuinely not understanding why he was so shocked.

"But she's your mom!"

"I'll send her a card. There, happy?"

He sighed, "no, Ryan, not happy. I'm taking you to see your mom. Today."

"What?! But, Brendon I'm not even sure she wants to see me ever again! Let alone seeing me showing up, uninvited, with the dude she probably doesn't even know I married."

"Wait. You didn't tell your mom!?"

"I don't why she'd care. She might have read it in a magazine or something. Other than that I really don't know." I paused. "Look, this is a bad idea. I'm... I'll go see her, okay? I'll visit her before Christmas. Alone. But really, showing up today really isn't a good idea. Last time I saw her was at my old man's funerals."

He smiled sadly, "okay. But you have to go before Christmas. And bring her a gift, women love them."

I laughed, "what do you know about women, anyway?"

"You're an ass. C'mon now. Let's get our lads some gifts."

...

"So. Today's December first. we leave for tour on December 30th. That leaves us twenty-nine days to organize a Christma party, visit my family in Summerlin and add a day for you to visit your mom. Oh and packing, that takes at least a day."

"Brendon, you seriously need to chill. There's plenty of time left before tour. Besides, it's Holidays, you should spend your days decorating a tree and cooking fruit cake insstead of stressing over that. It'll be fine, I swear."

He sat beside me and sighed, "I know, I'm sorry. I'm juste stressed, is all."

I kissed his cheek and said, "I know you are. But everything's going to be fine okay? It'll be nice, celebrating New Year's in Spain. That'll be a first."

He smiled, "yeah. It'll be fun, I guess."

"A lot of fun. Now, let's make Chrsitmas cookies, shall we?"

He smiled. "Yes, my dear husband, we shall."

-------------------------------------------------------

(A.N.: hey guys! I'm really sorry for not updating, I've just been really busy lately and I'm writing a new fic that I'm completly in love with, which takes a lot of my time. Next chapter will be the Christmas party with the guys, which should be fun to write :) as i said, not many chapters left. feels weird to end this, since I've been writing this fiction for quite a while now. Also, thank you all for all the nice comments on my stories and all the votes, it's really apreciated. I try and answer to all your comments, mostly on Peace For Liberty, but there are so many! Anyway. 

Also, great news, as soon as I'm finished with this, I'll post a new fic called Melody and I'm extremely excited. Peace For Liberty is the fiction I liked writing the most, but this one's a close second. I'm really excited to share it with you guys. I'll make an author's note with the release date and the resumé before I end this story. So here, you have it. You all stay fabulous, and remember that each and everyone of you is beautiful and unique. I LOVE YOU XXXX)