EPILOGUE (B)

Hlo guyz...

Thanku soo much for showering ur love😍
Ur votes , Ur comments and Ur encouraging words its really meant alot for me...

So lets start the Part 😊

Scene Start ,
Both Swara and Sanskar...
Swara kept her head on Sanskar shoulder while Sanskar is driving the car but time to time he checked her and kissed her on her Forhead with Smile making her Smile...

They dont talk each other..
Their Silence speak many words...
And they both enjoy the Silence with Romantic BackGround Music
Making them feel butterflies and HappiNess is clearly seen on their faces...

After about 2 hours of journey Sanskar Stop the Car in a Desserted Place making Swas Confuse... While he Smile and Assure Her 😊

AryaKapoor Dishaksrw ur request  SwaSan Scenes...

I hope u all like this...

He come towars the Swara side and give her hand..
She with Smile Hold his hand and come out the car...

He hold her through waist and walk...

Soon they reach near their destination...
Seeing the scenario Swara become shocked + numb...
While Sanskar look towards with Smile...
He pull her towards himself with the sudden pull Swara come out form her sense...

He gesture her through his eye and walk with her...

Yesh they Come Private Beach 😍

Seeing the decoration Swara become more happy and hugged Sanskar tightly... Saying Thank You...

Soon they broke the hug and Swara Immediately put her lips on him and kissed him Passionately making first Sanskar shocked but later he come into sense when Swara bite him...

He smile and start responding the kissed with same passion showing their love to each other...
Soon they broke the kiss and see in each other eyes conveying their love...

Sanskar Hold Swara Hand amd moved towards the dinning the table which is also decorated

They both did their dinner romantically while feeding each other and kissing their partners on their Hands and Cheeks

After dinner Sanskar come towards Swara chair...
He sit infront of her and hold her hands...
He make her wear bangles and kissed on her hand...
He stand up and moved towards her back and make her wear Pendant and kissed in her neck from back while blowing his hot breathe making Swara shiver under his touch...