Chapter 3: Patron Minette's Roberry

Disclaimer: I do not own Les Miserables.

Sun rises, Moon goes down. Riddance of all the vices, The new day about to dawn.

"Another day keeping myself to myself, Another day without any sleep at all... Another day to go whoring, Another day, another mouth to feed..." Eponine said to herself, Sitting in the bushes and scanning the people around Rue Plumet. Suddenly she saw Monsieur Marius Just about the gate of 55 Rue plumet talking with some young lady, Can't even describe how lovely she is... Just, She looks like a angel... The complete foil of Eponine.

Though it seems that it wasn't only Monsieur Marius who was pining for 55 rue plumet but her father and his gang too!

"This is his lair, I've seen the old fox around! he keeps himself to himself, he's staying close to the ground!" M Thenardier hissed

But one of his gang member noticed movement around the bushes and said " What have we here?" "Who is this hussy?" Another hissed. Then finally another came closer to Eponine and said, "It's your brat Eponine don't you know your own kid! What's she nosy about!?"

M Thenardier shook his head and scratched it out brutally and said, "Go home or perhaps  anywhere! Just not here!"

"I know this house I tell you! There's nothing here that you can steal! It's just the lovely lady and the old man! They live ordinaire lives." Eponine said

"Don't interfere young miss! Shut your mouth and go home! And you'll find out what we'll do to that frail weakened bud." M Thenardier said.

"Pardine! I'm not afraid. I shall be hungry this summer, and I shall be cold this winter. Aren't ya'll ridiculous? Because you guys have poppets of mistresses who hide under beds and you put on a big voice to forsoothe! I'm not afraid of anything, I tell you! I ain't!" said Eponine, angered by everyone in the gang

"One little scream and you'll regret it for a year!" said M Thenardier

"What a palaver, what an absolute treat, to watch a cat and it's father pick a bone in the street!" A gang member named Claquesous hissed.

"I told you I'd do it, I told you I'd do it!" Eponine said, then screamed at the top of her lungs.

M Thenardier hurridly covers Eponine's mouth just to shut the brat up. "Run and hide!" He signals to his gang members, "You wait my girl, You'll rue this night, I'll make you scream. And your going to scream for sure!" M Thenardier said to his daughter.

Author's note: ahahah, its a mixture of book and musical