Chapter 1: Memory

Author's note: Oh here it is, the first chapter! AMAZING! By the way, If you ever notice Italicized words, they are Flashbacks.

Five men started to attack as Eponine pulled her old war knife she savaged somewhere around the streets and marked these men's faces with an X mark.  "There, the mark of the Thenardiers... Never mess with us." The girl plainly said. Eponine continued to walk around the streets, only immune to the sight of gamins and street waifs. She remembered the first time she executed their so called "Mark Making"

"Come on  you little brat! Leave the X mark on the old fool now!" Her not so fatherly-father commanded. Eponine was so scared at those times. What can she do? She was only at the age of ten, now going to brutally mark the face of the kind monsieur that didn't pay his father's inn. Slowly, Not surely. She began to trace the old war knife to the face of the old man... She didn't make it deep though. So you know what's next. 

"Prove yourself little brat! 'Ou can't even trace a single bloody mark on 'is 'ead!" said the father who spoke in argot accent cruelly.

"Pap, I just did what you asked me to!" Eponine said with a hint of raising of voice.

"Screaming to me e'?"  Old Thenardier said, inching closer, and closer to the poor little girl.

"No... Papa," said the Poor little girl with her knees shaking everywhere...

Rudolph didn't seem to hear his daughter's words as blows came to Eponine from every sides, leaving her fatally wounded, left for dead, blood surrounding the area.

" You deserve that ol' Brat, Now there's your lesson." M Thenardier said, Opening the door and dragging his healthily angry body outside the bloody place.

Authors's Note: Sooo? More like Eponine's background and flashbacks ^_^