Chapter 10

Raquel POV:

"Kris I'm going to the store. I'll be back later." I yelled out. I grabbed her car keys before leaving the house and entering the car.

It's been a month since we started the marriage counseling and honestly it's not working. I feel like Kris and I have been even more distant than how we were before. 

These days I don't feel the love I should from her and I feel empty because of that. I don't want to suspect she's cheating again but, I have no choice. 

Maybe Kris was a player before I met her. There is only one person to call...

"Hello. This is Rick."

"Hey Rick! Long time no talk!" I spoke into the phone sounding excited.

"Raquel I just saw you last week. What happened now?" He asked sounding bored.

I turned into the parking lot of the supermarket and looked around for a park. "Look, I have a few questions for you...Ummmm I was wondering if ummm..." 

"You were wondering?..."

I parked and turned off the car. "I was wondering if...Kris was a..." I took a breath then spoke again. "Was Kris a player before we started dating? Or before she dated Cathy?" 

Rick started laughing and then he cleared his throat. "That's why you called me? Raquel goodbye." 

"Wait!"

"What happen Raquel?" he huffed. I unbuckled my seat belt and looked out the window. "I think Kris is cheating on me again. I mean I don't want to think so but ever since we got counseling, she's been distant and I don't feel the love that I used to feel with her." I sighed and got out the car.

"I'm sure she isn't cheating because she loves you."

"But was she a player and be honest Rick." I demanded.

"Yes she was..." It got quiet for a while and I thought Rick had hung up but he didn't. "Rick-"

"She used to sleep with so much girls and even when she was with Cathy, she was cheating but Cathy never found out because she was so slick with it."

I couldn't believe my ears. Kris was a cheater and lord knows how many girls she slept with! Lucky thing we went and got tested before we really started having sex.

"Wow...."

"Look don't tell her I told you any of this okay. She didn't want you to know because she thought you would leave her. But when you were in Florida, and  you guys were 'talking', she had a few girls here and there but I guess when she got married to you they disappeared....well at least I think so."

"Oh my gosh...and what do you mean you think so?! Could she have been sleeping with other women while we are married?" 

"I don't know...You know we aren't as close as we used to be."

With all the sh*t I just heard I didn't even notice I was in the store already. "Rick just tell me this. Should I be careful?"

"Yes you should but I'm sure she stopped her player ways because she loves you very much."

"I guess. Look Rick, I'll talk to you later. I'm at the supermarket." 

"Okay. Peace." I hung up the phone and shoved it in my pocket. 

I just didn't understand why Kris couldn't tell me about this sh*t before I married her. Now I feel like I don't even know her anymore. 

I don't even know what the hell to believe! What if she's cheating on me still. I mean with this new found information I wouldn't be surprised if she was cheating on me because she was cheating on me before.