Hell on Earth

A/N-I'm back to write another depressing story. Also no offense to Rin, but Kuro is the cutest thing in the whole series. >.<

=Author P.O.V.=

If Rin could escape he would. His friends stared him like he was a monster, which wasn't far from what he was. He looks at his brother who also gave him a cold glare. Nobody, not even Sheima tried helping him. Rin would disappear if he could.

-Later-

=Rin's P.O.V.=

It was nighttime. Yukio was asleep already. I was snuggled in a blanket too afraid to sleep. I wished Yukio was here to comfort me. I even thought about waking him. Still I knew that he would tell me it was just a dream and sleep again. Yukio didn't like talking to me. I don't like myself either. If I wasn't there Fujimoto wouldn't have died. He would still be alive.

I sat there lying on the bed feeling sorry for myself. Pathetic me being depressing is probably why everyone keeps avoiding me. Plus I'm a monster. I felt quite sleepy. Turning over I saw it was 6 am. I figured a quick nap wouldn't hurt.

I quickly woke up to see it was 7:30 am. I sprang up and threw on my clothes running outside. I was late of course. "Classical Rin" someone says and I agree. I always mess up.

-Afternoon-

I make it to cram school and everyone is glaring at me. During normal school at least people just ignore me, but now. Their glares burned into me reminding me of what I would like to forget. Me, the useless monster. Everyone walks into the classroom and I trudge behind them. I sit down at the usual lumpy and creaky old desk. The words that Yukio says fades out and I fall asleep.

Dreams were my enemy. It was a fact. So I was plagues by the many voices of people calling me a monster, demon child, whatever insult said in the past rushing back to me. I woke up thanks to a hit on the head and class was dismissed. Walking back to the old dormitory with my brother was awkward. He was silent and only glanced at me once in a while looking up from reading the papers in his hand. I figured he wanted to make sure I didn't run away. After all I was a weapon to be used.

I sighed as I walked to my bed. I sit on a chair in front of the desk and try and focus on the homework, but it wasn't working for me. I think it's ADHD or something like that. Everytime I try telling Yukio that he ignores me. Because I never ever told him that I had ADHD before he probably doesn't believe me.

At 10 pm. I was still awake staring my bed. Yukio was working on his desk. Giving up I walked over to the bed and layed down. No good nights or anything. I didn't sleep that night. My already tired eyes felt heavy and I desperately wanted to , but the fear of all those voices and insults kept me. At 7 am. I stood up and cooked myself a breakfast and ate. Kuro the cute demon cat purred and climbed onto my lap. I gave Kuro some food and went out the door.

Nobody was there when I came into the classroom. The door was unlocked so I went in and sat at the very back. It started getting boring. My eyelids keep getting heavier and heavier. I made a mistake and fell asleep.

=Mephisto's P.O.V.= (a bit OOC)

I stared at my younger brother. No, no, no. I may have *cough* unique hobbies, but no. I was worried. Even I am not merciless enough to ignore the suffering of my brother. It's certainly amusing. Still would Rin do better in Gehenna. That would be good entertainment to.

I should set up plans for this. I stare at Rin sleeping a bit longer and walk off sassily toward the phone. Appearances are everything. Even when nobody's watching. You never know.

-Next day (afternoon)-

=Rin's P.O.V.= (away from the creepy pink dude)

I came home earlier today. Only reason was because I got in trouble for falling asleep in class. I tried, but it's hard listening to the same old voice drone about the same old things. Makes you wonder when it'll stop. So now I sit here on the bed.

Silence, peaceful silence. It's such a rare thing now. There wasn't anyone glaring at me. In fact there was no one. Not a single living human around me. Kuro came into the room and layed on my lap and I petted him. Like a normal cat he made purring noises.

Yukio wasn't going to come home anytime soon so I didn't have to worry. My life was often this way. It was frustrating to say the least. Sure I'm depressed and I feel like I'm useless, but I am so damn angry. My moods change drastically, but right now I really want to scream. Nobody is around anyway.

So I yell. Yell about the frustrations of being a ignored, but it doesn't last long. It faded into soft sobs and the silence I so desired slipped away. It was always my fault. Warm wet tears ran down my cheeks and I can't help, but remember when Yukio was there to comfort me. The tears keep on coming and everytime I try and wipe them away they come back.

The window suddenly opened and in came Amaimon. Great another problem to deal with, why now? I brush away my tears my hand going toward the sword I usually have around my bed. I reach around for the sword and look to see it not there. I start to panic. My legs feel like jello and sleep deprivation starts taking effect. Not to mention malnutrition. The cuts don't help either.

Amaimon heads toward me and my vision is blurry. He's right in front of me and dread fills up everything. Even if life was bad I didn't want to die yet. Not now. And a warm body embraces me. I getting hugged by him? Questions overload me, but it's nice being in contact with a human. Well a sort of human body. It's comforting, but I still have to wonder.

"Are you okay?" I haven't heard that question in a long time. I wonder should I tell him. He's still a demon, but he's my half brother. I clear my head and tell him the lie I always tell. "Of course I'm fine!" My red eyes still visible.

I can tell he doesn't believe me and I ask the most important question I have for me, "Why aren't you attacking." The only reason Amaimon even comes is to 'play' with me. "You're still my brother." He says and hands me a lollipop. When he says I'm his brother it makes no sense. I didn't help him or what not. He's been trying to kill me. Well he doesn't try and murder me when we 'play,' but the point is he beats me pretty good.

I sigh and Amaimon jumps out the window going back to whoever knows. I miss the warmth a bit, but I lay on the bed again. The tears gone know. What have I've been reduced to that I want compay of a demon. The back of my mind whispers that it's because everyone else is gone and I know it's true, but I ignore it.