A 'field trip'

A/N-As long as Amaimon forever stays a hamster I will love him

The Attack

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author-Forgot the disclaimer so...

Amaimon-Forgetful here doesn't own blue exorcist.

Author-Though I do own the plot.

Amaimon-Okay, so where's the candy you promised me?

Author- ._.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N around a week after the last chapter)

=Rin's P.O.V.=

The alarm went off and I woke up after talking to my demon friends. My dreams were better than reality. Normal school passed in a flash and cram school approached quickly.

Yukio walked into the room with the usual grim face. "We're going on a quick mission." Everyone including me rushed grabbing their weapons. I had mine nearby so I quickly followed Yukio out. The rest of the class caught up quickly though they were out of breath.

While we were walking Yukio was explaining something, but I drowned it out. Mephisto the creepy clown bastard popped out of nowhere and that purple smoke is so weird? Purple isn't my favorite color.

We all stopped to stare at Mephisto who didn't seem the slightest bit awkward. His smile was so unnerving.

=Rin's P.O.V.=

It was painful. I could feel the blood seeping out. Pain shoot through me every time I tried to move. I can still feel the ghost of a bullet lodged in my side. I crawled over to the tree the humid air stinked of blood. The bright vibrant color stained the grass.

Following me was a path of blood. Leaning against the tree felt good. The tree was colder than the floor and refreshing. My vision was blurry and I could only see dark shapes. It was tiring to open my eyes and I could feel weeks upon weeks of exhaustion seeping in at once.

My skin was boiling, my vision was a blur. No one took a second glance at me as I lay my head on the tree my life slowly draining out. The pain. I remember Yukio saying that he was going to here Shiemi then help me out. So I stayed there biting my lip feeling as if I was being torn apart.

=The Author's P.O.V.=

The once beautiful green forest but into a shrubs. The green faded into dark red, dried blood littered the field as people hurriedly ran to help the injured. Yelling and chaos. Despite being trained for a situation like this many of the seniors and teachers panicked. The students their faces traumatized shuffled along being brought back to the academy.

Medical tents were set up and people still fought the stray demons attracted by the overwhelming scent of blood. Bullets laid on the ground. Withstanding the pain Rin lay in a puddle of his own blood. Pale skin stood out amidst the blood. Dark circles underneath the blood shot eyes. A stab in his side, sweat rolling down his forehead.

His life slowly fading into nothing. Accepting the darkness. Falling into a deep spirling pit of pain.

=Rin's P.O.V.=

I couldn't tell what was forward. The only thing stabilizing me was the trunk of a tree. I held onto it. I felt like I was being burned alive. Blood was gushing from my side and there were dark spots appearing in my vision. I felt nauseous and ready to puke. The world kept swirling around.

Cold refreshing hands lifted me up much to my surprise. I snuggled into their chest more relieved that someone was saving me. The cloth was smooth and soft. It was a feeling of security I haven't felt in quite a while. I blacked out.

=Mephisto's P.O.V.=

I walk around the clearing. Some of the exorcist glare at me. What can I say, I'm not very well liked. Toward the edge of the clearing is Rin slowly bleeding. I look around to see no one really cares about the half-demon. They are exorcist. I am disappointed in Yukio though. Thought he would care about his brother a bit more.

His eyes are droopy and bags are clearly underneath his eyes. His blue hair is stained with dried blood. I walk up to him. Rin is barely sitting up and is leaning on the tree. He faints and I finally pick him up. He's burning up. I poof away into the True Cross hospital for emergencies. I lay him in one of the beds and gets Yukio. Then I poof away.

=Author's P.O.V.=

Yukio rushed into the room slightly worried that his brother might die. Not as worried as he should have been. Rin was laying on the bed his wounds quickly and hasty bandaged up by the nurses. His temperature was lowered, but was still over 100 degrees. Yukio went up to the nurses for Rin's condition and the nurses replied that he would most likely survive.

His worries soothed Yukio walked back out the door making sure his other students and comrades were okay leaving Rin alone in the room.

=Rin's P.O.V.=

I blinked trying to clear the black spots appearing. I still felt like I was burning, but it was a bit more tamed. Looking around I noticed that Yukio wasn't here. It was foolish to ever think he would care. Plus I'm sure others needed attention too. At least Yukio brought me here.

Some part of me that was selfish wanted Yukio. I ignored it. Whining never did any good. I tried to sit up. A hot jerk of pain went through me. Finally I paid attention to my crudely bandaged side. The white bandages were stained a dark red. I was still wearing the same thing from the battle.

I couldn't see Kurikara. Frantically I looked around my eyes darting from place to place. I spotted the sword right next to the bed and I relaxed. I drifted off into oblivion. Into my dreams.

The darkness faded away leaving the familiar white screen. Everyone flooded and started ranting about all the dangers.