16

"Sorry Af, he kept insisting on coming and my mom made me bring him " Jasmine apologized.

Okay, wondering what's going on?.

You see, Jasmine's dad is a Muslim Hayat Jamil and her mom is a Christian Camilla Smith apparently Camilla Jamil, love conquered and they got married but Camilla didn't convert and Mr Hayat loves her enough to respect their decisions the same way they gave both of their kids both English and Islamic names Jasmine Mariyam Jamil and Khalil Mason Jamil, Jazz went with her mom's religion while Khalil followed his Dad and their family is one of the most beautiful happy family I've ever seen.

"It's okay Jazz, Mrs Khan asked to bring family and Khalil is like my own brother " I said looking at the seven year old grinning at me.

"Girls are you done yet "? My dad hollered.

"Yes, Papa coming " I replied.

"Told him yet "? Halima questioned.

I shook my head and she let it go, more reason why I love my bffs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dingdong!!

The bell rang as I stepped back a little nervous.

"Assalam alaikum " Mrs Khan greeted with a smile.

"Wa alaikum salam " we all answered.

"Please come in, you were just on time " She said.

We all entered looking around as I saw my Dad conversing with a man who looks just like Aamir Khan.

"Girls my husband, dear this is Afrah ,Aamir's secretary he talks about and this are her friends um--" Mrs Khan introduced.

"Halima, Jasmine and khalil " I answered.

"How are you doing dears "? He kindly spoke out.

We answered affirmatively.

Aamir speaks about me?? Weird!!!.

"Guys, come say hi to the guest " Mrs Khan called out.

Aamir and Adam came out laughing with another tall guy who looked like Aamir, just a little older.

"Girls, Aamir, Adam, Jamal my sons " Mrs Khan said.

Adam isn't biological apparently but a best friend of Aamir is a son of the Khan's too.

"Assalam alaikum " Jamal and Adam greeted while Aamir greeted with a "Hi ".

I could see Adam staring at Jasmine while she stared back, wait is he her Adam??. This is going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the dinner, we all sat down talking my dad talking to the Khan's while we the girls were just staring at the guys.

"Okay, I'm tired of this game, Adam do you know Jasmine " Halima spoke out bluntly.

He looked at her and said "Yeah I do, we've met before ".

"Okay, Jazz?? "

"Yeah we've met before " Jazz replied.

"Then go talk to each other jeez " Halima said dragging jazz to sit  closely opposite to Adam making them blush.

"Um can I use the restroom please " I asked.

"Yeah" Aamir quickly replied standing up making my eyes widen.

"I'm just going to show you where it is " He said amused.

I scowled at him and nodded.

"You look really pretty " He complimented me.

"Thank you " I replied even though it felt wrong because he was meant to lower his gaze.

"Here it is " he pointed out.

I suddenly felt dizzy and swayed but was caught on time by Aamir.

"Afrah,are you alright?" He drawled out worriedly making me confused.

I nodded and left his hold entering the restroom.

I blinked back my tears, frustrated that I get dizzy at every minute.

I wiped them, finished my business and came out shocked at seeing Mr Khan outside looking worried.

"Mr Khan, you still here " I asked.

"I was worried about you " he stated softly.

Huh???.

I shrugged and suggested we go back.

We went back seeing Jasmine giggle at something Adam said, she looks so happy.

"Never seen them this bubbly talking to a female "Mr Khan spoke out.

Them?  Then I looked at Halima and saw Jamal laughing at something she also said while she smiled.

Wow! What am I missing?.

"Thank you for the lovely night " Dad thanked the Khan's on our behalf as we left the house.

"Looks like you two had a good time " I grinned at Lims and Jazz  making them blush with a "Shut up ".

"Jazz, can we go back there again " Khalil asked making us laugh.

Read
Comment
Share
Like
❤❤