Chapter 1 : NOSEBLEED!!

Heyaaaa!! So this is the first chapter!! Ahhhh!! OMG! I can't wait so let's read :) ENJOY <3

This chapter is dedicated to TunelessRainbow- Chapter 1: Nosebleed. Do you remember when you gave me a nosebleed? Lol :D

Chapter 1 : Nosebleed!!

Kaycie's P.O.V :

Hello! I'm Kaycie Wood ! A 17 yrs old artist, well that's what my friends call me. I do like drawing, it's my hobby, but I also have other hobbies.

Anyway, I am now making my way downstairs, for breakfast! Mhhhh... I can smell pancakes!

"Morning Honey!" Greeted my Mother, as I walked in the kitchen. I smiled at her- PAUSE!! I feel something dripping... ON ME! AHHH!! It's red! OMG! I think it's blood.. Why am I seeing blood?

I touched my nose and then did I know that the blood was coming from me! "Mom! I have a NOSEBLEED!" I started panicking, I have NEVER ever had a nosebleed before! Well I think I have, when I was little of course. But I'm 17 now, It's been many years since I had a nosebleed!

Suddenly my Mom came in, a first aid kit at hand. Phew! ( A/N: Wow... I'm putting Lots of Exclamation Marks!! See another, and ANOTHER!! ) Was I thankful.

So here I am now sitting on the couch, my hand holding my nose up. " SHEEEEZZZ!! What's with the noise?!" I looked behind me to see that it was my big brother who had said this. He looked at me, with a raised brow.

" WHAT?! I had a nosebleed? I was panicking!" I shouted. He then started laughing hysterically. Is it really that funny? Never knew that someone having a nosebleed could be so hilarious ?.? Hahahaha... Sarcasm there.

"Daniel Wood! It is not nice to laugh at your sister! Say sorry! NOW!" Mom demanded. Hahahaha!! Now I'm laughing. He slowy walked to me, glaring all the way and muttered a quite sorry. Ehh.. good enough I guess.

"Hey Mom, do you remember when Kaycie was 5, and she hit her her friend Leon on the nose with a baseball bat on purpose? That was a funny and really stupid thing she did! Haha!" Daniel said while laughing.

" Ahhh.. Yes. She was so horrified when she saw blood on her best friend" Mom replied.

Leon.. I remember him. My best friend. I even remember when I hit him with a baseball bat. Ha! ha! I miss you Leon.

Flashback-

"Hey Leon, would it hurt if I hit you with a baseball bat?" I asked. He stared at me for a while then shrugged.

"Why not try it?" He said. I looked at him with worry. And then I smiled.

" Are you ready?" I said. I gripped the baseball bat, and swung it, aiming at Leon's face. CRACK! I heard a crack, and saw that the baseball bat broke. I looked over to Leon, he was hunched over holding his face as blood oozed out. I was horrified. I cried, it was all my fault! Suddenly our parents came rushing out of the house, they were all running. They carried Leon inside the house, while Mom called the Ambulance.

I was crying still, as my brother hugged me. We are in the hospital now, and we are waiting for the doctor. Best friend.. I'm sorry.. :(

End of Flashback~

That was also how I became scared of blood.When he was better, he said to me," Yes. If you hit me with a baseball bat.. it will hurt!" And then he smiled at me. I miss him so much though! Why did he have to move!! ARGHHH!! LEON!! I MISS YOU!!

Yes. I miss that idiotic boy so much. I really do hope I see you again Leon... You promised.

^____________________________^

A/N: So how was the first chapter? Do you guys want to know why it's about Nosebleed? Well, I've been sick these past few days, and I keep sneezing and one time I thought I was going to have a nosebleed. Then I started hoping for a nosebleed, and when I was writing that's when I remembered about nosebleeds. I also have another reason. It was when me and my friend went to a park, we went on this big slide, and she managed to elbow me on the nose as she was sliding down, and I managed to have a nosebleed! By the way Friend! It did hurt!! :)

Stay tuned for the next chapter! <3 ~Ms.Aph3z~