Loved U Since 5 <3

Hey Guys! :) This story is dedicated to MrsHarryStyles2 , as a birthday present :) Happy late birthday present!! Hope you like this story, and hope you readers out there as well like it <3

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox ~Ms.Aph3z~

" Though Miles may lie between us, We are never far apart. For friendship doesn't count miles, It's measured by the heart.. " Kaycie wiped her tears away, and hugged her best friend, Leon.

Leon, a small handsome brunette boy, reached into his pockets and took out a small half heart necklace. His tiny gentle hands carried the necklace to his friend, Kaycie -  who's eyes were full of tears streaming down her rosy cheeks.

"Promise mehhh, that y-you,won't take this off?" Leon said,as he placed the necklace to Kaycie's neck. Kaycie nodded while looking at the necklace she was given. She too, took something out of her pockets. In her hands was a tiny black chain bracelet, with a silver half heart.

"And Promise me that you won't EVER take this off!" Kaycie demanded. Leon rolled his sapphire blue eyes, but then chuckled at his best friend. Both erupted into a fit of giggle.

Leon put on the bracelet, and hugged Kaycie. Kaycie was moving , meaning the two would be seperated, but both believe that one day they will meet again...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxox

A/N: So how was it? This chapter isn't the first chapter,let's just say,that it's well..a trailer? Stay tuned for more upcoming chapters  ;) <3

LoVe ~ Ms.Aph3z <3