| Wire 00 | Prologue |

...I've been having this plot bunny for quite a while. I realised that most of my works were based on Naruto - seriously, I've only got one about Katekyo Hitman Reborn (that story has been put into hiatus)! Anyways, if you're bored with my Naruto Fandoms, at least give this one a try. 'Ya know, I haven't seen any Beelzebub Fandoms here. They're hardly there; unless it's a one-shot. I haven't actually seen a reader-insert for Beelzebub, either...and before you think 'oh, it's going to be a reader-insert of Beelzebub', no it isn't. I don't have any plot bunnies for Beelzebub, so there.

You will have to wait for the official first chapter - or prologue - to see what I have in mind.

Other than that, enjoy!

FEEDBACK: Meh. I might convert to this, but probably not.

WARNING: Nothing.

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the specified anime/manga shown below. All rights go to the respective owner(s), and I only own the storyplot, OCs and this fanfiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TITLE: [X-O WIRE]

FANDOM: ...wait for it...! It's...Naruto (AU!). BAHAHA! I'M SORRY READERS - MY PLOT BUNNIES ONLY CONSIST OF NARUTO.

SUMMARY: [Name] is a rogue ninja who wanders alone through the ninja lands. She's the type of bandit who steals from the rich and gives to the poor, the ninja world's very own Robin Hood. Although, when she gets an offer she just can't simply resist from Akatsuki, she accepts - of course - and gets a mission, something she hasn't gotten in years.

Her mission is to travel to Konoha, where not many have ever heard of her name, and she must gain the trust and a rightful place in the Village, where a Jinchūriki [1] is suspected to reside in. When the time is ripe, she must capture the Jinchūriki, bring him/her to the Akatsuki, and of course, get her reward.

The catch?

She must pose as Uchiha Obito's mother, who has been suspected to be dead for years.

In which she must spend half of her life-time acting as a kindly mother, a loyal wife (which is hard because of a certain Hatake), and a Konoha ninja.

Yes, she had the perfect life here...NOT!

» AU!Naruto Fanfic « // » Sakumo x Reader x OC «

TIME PLAN: When Minato and Kushina are still alive - meaning that the 'Naruto' series hasn't actually started yet. This also means...Obito and Kakashi are still pretty young.

PAIRINGS: Sakumo Hatake x Reader x OC.

CHARACTERS: Reader [21], Sakumo Hatake [24], Obito Uchiha [4], Kakashi Hatake [3], OC [24], Minato Namikaze [14], Kushina Uzumaki [13], Various [Various].

FOLLOWING: AU! / Own Plot.

AU: Own Plot.

INCLUDING MOVIES? Ano, I think I'll include Naruto Shippūden: The Lost Tower - but maybe not.

SEQUEL? Hm...maybe, yo~

PREQUEL? No.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT [NAME] [LAST NAME]:

name ; [Name].

last name ; [Last Name].

age ; 21-years-old.

birthday ; [b/d]

address ; No address, rogue ninja.

history ; [Name] can't really remember her past, as her memory's fuzzy, so she doesn't remember anything associated with Konoha, but when she comes to Konoha, bits of memory start returning to her, and probably by the end of this series, she'll have her memories fully restored.

occupation ; Rogue Ninja.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] = By Jinchūriki, it doesn't necessarily mean Naruto Uzumaki. Guess who.

Hehe, you may wonder why it's called [X-O WIRE], but you'll probably find out soon. It kind of sounds good to me, so...yeah.

ANYWAYS. FINISHED. KANTEI. FINITO. ENJOY. HOPEFULLY I'LL CONTINUE WITH THIS. MAYBE NOT. I'LL CONTINUE WITH THIS AFTER ALL MY OTHER REQUESTS.

I'M HAVING TOO MANY PLOT BUNNIES THAT I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH. FUCK. THIS. SHIT.