New Story!

Hi everyone! 

I'm sorry, this is not an update for The Personal Assistant. I am currently debating on whether or not I just want to add small extra chapters to that story or to write a second book...

I do however want to write something new... Something different for a change. So I am starting a new story, it will still be a romance story but different then this one. 

It is called:

Robin Knight, Wedding Planner. 

here is the summary:

Robin Knight, an up-and-coming wedding planner in the city of Angels. Living in a nice apartment it might sometimes seem like she has the perfect job and life. That is apart from the shitty neighbor, the fact that she works day and night and has practically no social life.

Still, she loves her job and continues to work her ass off to make that special day the best it could possibly be.

But what will happen when she realizes that she had been hired for her brother's wedding? Back to the family, to whom she has rarely spoken in years and never even told what she does for a living, nor that she has changed her name...

Not knowing what she has to do she searches for someone, someone who can be Robin Knight, the wedding planner.

But to give you a better idea I am adding this small explanation:

It's a story about a girl who never fitted in well with her family. Then when she finally got away from it all she made a whole new life of her own. Going even as far as changing her name for her new business, as a wedding planner. 

Her family, however, does not know this, and she wants to keep it that way. But then she get's hired to organize her brother's wedding. Not knowing what to do next she decides to find someone who can take her place, someone who will pretend to be, Robin Knight, the wedding planner. 

I really hope you guys will like it, so please go and check it out! Currently, only the prologue is up and I am still quite busy, but I'll try to update asap.

Thank you!