Intro pt.1

Alanna Carson

Dating Kyle Moorison

The final buzzer sounded indicating the end of the game. The Bulls lose 100-93. I grabbed my purse from the empty seat next to me,placing it in my lap waiting for the arena to clear out. I knew the traffic would be hectic.

I pulled out my phone, checking my messages and social networks and what not. About twenty minutes of waiting a voice called out," Wow, I'm surprized you waited around." I grinned immediately knowing who it was. I locked my phone and stood up,sliding my phone into my pocket. I stood up walking down the stairs and walked towards his slim 6'7 frame." Well, I figured you'd wanna see me, plus you have my keys." I said as he slid his arm around my shoulder.

" Well, I ain't say all that *laughs* but thanks for comin' beautiful." We walked out of the arena and into the player's parking lot. He opened the door for me, waited for me to get in and closed it, coming around to his side and we were off to go back to the hotel.

I looked over at the man I've called my boyfriend for almost a year.Two years ago, It was crazy how we met, I was new to the city, trying  to buy a car. He was the young basketball star, pick number 3 in the NBA Draft. I remember so nervous as he approached me. He got my number, and three days later took me to my first LA celebrity party. After months and months of hanging out and chilling, he asked to be his girl.

" Daydreamin' as usual aren't you?" He asked looking over at me for a quick second then turning his attention back to the road. I grinned and looked over at him," I might have,, might have not"  He chuckled and shook his head slightly. I stretched my arms over my head, ready to hop in the shower and hit the sheets. Nights like these wear me out the most. The constant travel and crazy time changes. But I did enjoy the new sites and cities to see.

As we finally got to the hotel, i could see the crowd of people piling up at the entrance. Kyle pulled up ,opening his door to come around to get mine. He held  my hand tight,guiding me through through the crowd and into the hotel. We got into the elavator and took a deep breath," I don't think I'll ever get used to that." I leaned back and looked up at him. He held my hand massaging it with his thumb. It was moments like this made the end of the day worth while. I scooted closer to him and leaned against him.He leaned his head down kissing my forehead. I smiled as the door to the elevator opened and we headed to the door.

Diane Davis

The Side Chick of Quien Eagleson

" De I'm back!!" he called in the room. I lifted my head from my computer and saw his smiling face standing at the door. I smiled and hopped out the bed and into his arms. " I missed you sooooo much!!!!" I squealed wrapping my legs around his slim frame. He dropped his bag and wrapped his arms around me." I missed you too babygirl." I faced him and lightly kissed him. The days that he leave for a few days make me miss him more.

Because my job was so hectic, I couldn't travel as much as other girl's do. He hates it but we've made it work. " You hungry babe?" I said jumping down , keeping my hands on his shoulder. He smirked slightly," Yeah, I'm hungry all right." He lifted me up causing me to squeal, He dropped me on the bed looking me up and down. He still has a way of making me feel like a little girl on the inside.

We haven't known each other very long, We met in the club about four months ago and we've already been through the motions.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Quien's soft lips kissing my neck. I took a deep breath running my fingers through his hair. He ran his hands down my body admiring me ." You don't know...how bad I want you." He whispered by my ear causing me to shudder. " Take me then.." I whispered back reaching for the hem of his shirt..

Hours Later...

"Damn Quien," I said slowly trying to regain my normal breathing. He lightly kissed me on the lips then slid from on top of me. He pulled me closer to him." So..." He breathed." I was thinkin' , how 'bout for the next few games, you come wit' me?" I smacked my teeth and sat up folding my arms over my chest." Q, we talked about this, I can't just drop everythin' and come. I have a job." He sat up right next to me.

"Dede, look," He took my hands in his exposing my chest," I'm tired of traveling by myself. I hate lookin' out into the crowd and not seeing your face. You can work from online can't you?" His eyes were searching mine for an answer." I mean yeah but-"

"But nothin' De. You're always talkin' about being a basketball WIFE, and I can't get you to come see me play because you're so concerned about not losing your job." I put my head down. As his "soon-to-be girlfriend" , it was hard to try and keep up with him and his busy schedule, but he wasn't understanding me now." Quien, I have bills to pay.. Me going wit' you everywhere ain't gone get them payed.." His eyes grew dark, then he spoke," I'm glad I see where your heart stands," He climbed out of the bed and into the bathroom..

I folded my arms over my chest and leaned against my headboard.. Slightly confused on what just happened....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diane Davis is played by Kaeylnn Harris.

More coming soon :)