Swing of Things

Alanna Carson

4:25AM

Kyle's alarm blared loudly,signaling that it was time for him to get up. My eyes opened slowly as I felt Kyle's arms move from around my waist as he turned off the alarm. I heard him yawn loudly before completely getting out of the bed. I turned over to eye him, watching him pull on a T-shirt before walking into the bathroom. I sighed and reached over for my phone. I pressed the home button to see messages from the girls.I smiled, reading how they weren't happy  about being woken up from their sleep. I was responding back to the group message as I seen the light in the bathroom light up the dark room. I sat my phone back down as he walked closer to the bed. " The girl's aren't very happy right now." I stated as he climbed back in the bed. He smiled a bit before leaning against the bed and puckering his lips for a kiss. I giggled before leaning in close, meeting my lips with his.

He pulled on his sweat shirt and his shoes before reaching for his duffel. " I'll see you later boo." He called before walking towards the door. I said my goodbye before rolling over in the bed and drifted back to sleep..

11:42AM

My ringing phone woke me out of my sleep. I groaned before reaching over to get it. " Hello?" I answered, sitting up rubbing my eyes. " Girl you still sleepin'?" Hazel's voice called through the phone. I laughed before responding," I was until you called. What's up?" I crossed my legs in the bed. " Wanna go shopping? I need retail therapy." I laughed at her dramatics before answering," Yeah that's cool.Come by and we can ride together." She agreed before hanging up to let Ariella know. We decided to meet up in a little while. I groaned before swinging my legs out of the bed and walked into the bathroom.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around me and walked into my closet, looking for something to wear.It was still pretty warm in L.A so there wasn't a need to bundle up as much. I laid my outfit out on the bed before going back into the bathroom to work on my hair. Thirty minutes later, The doorbell rung throughout the house, signaling the girls were here. I finished my last curl  and turned off everything. I reached for my keys and my phone before rushing downstairs to get the door.

" Oh my God, girl you look cute!" Hazel commented as I opened the door. I flipped my freshly curled hair jokingly as I grabbed my purse and we headed out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We had been in the mall for a couple hours. We shopped through a few stores before stopping in the food court to get Chic-Fil-A. After we received our food, we found a table and began eating."So," I started after I took a sip of my lemonade."How is everything with you guys?I don't need to go pop any tires yet right?"The girls laughed before Hazel spoke up."There is definitely no need for tire slashing. Everything is good. This morning was rough for him but I'm sure it'll get better." I nodded before looking in Ariella's direction." I agree with Hazel, Coach should reconsider the time. But everything is pretty good." I nodded, knowing this subject all too well. 

"Well this is only the beginning. Their first season is always the hardest. This is a big transition from college ball to pro-ball." The girls nodded. I remember how hard it was for me to get adjusted to this as well, so I wanted to let them know things would get better."Just wait 'till games start and y'all have to be their with them." The girl's eyes grew wide as I started laughing."Let's get finished so we can get to our boys." We grabbed our things and cleaned up our mess before we walked in the direction of the stores. After another hour of walking the mall, we finally made our way back to my house. I told the girls goodbye as they got in Hazel's car and drove off.

"Kyle?" I called out as I closed the door behind me with my foot. I dropped my bags down on the floor before walking in the direction the living room. "Kyle?" I called out again before entering the large space, seeing him laid out on the couch sleeping. I shook my head, giggling slightly before walking around the couch. I kneeled down in front of him and played in his short curls. He slowly began to wake up after a few minutes, his big brown eyes meeting mine.

"Hey..hey baby." He mumbled out reached his arms up to stretch and swing his legs off the couch. I giggled and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. " How was the first day back?" I asked, sitting next to him. He cleared his throat slightly before saying," Harder than I thought. The rookies came to work." I nodded before joining my hand with his. "Well since you've work so hard today, how about I make your favorite? We could just chill around the house tonight." He grinned and nodded his head, bringing my hand to his lips kissing it lightly..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Braylen Paterson

6:26PM

I heard the key turn in the lock and open. Ariella walked through the door with a couple bags in her hand. She closed the door and looked at me smiling," Hi baby." She greeted. I smiled and stood up walking to her. She dropped her bags and held her arms up to me. I laughed before scooping her up in my arms, her feet dangling off the ground. " I missed you babygirl." She giggled as I put her down, running her fingers through her curls. " I missed you too. How was practice?" She asked walking into the bedroom we now shared and pulled off her Tim's and hoodie. I leaned against the door frame and answered, "It was pretty intense, very different from UCLA." She turned in my direction as I continued," It was cool that I had Kyle there showin' me the ropes." She smiled and nodded her head and walked in my direction.

She stood on the top of her toes and puckered up her lips at me.She always had to do this because of our drastic height difference. I laughed at how adorable she looked before I leaned down to meet my lips with hers. Everything was pretty good. Ever since she had been my girl, she's opened up so much to me. Her smile always had a way of brightening up my day and I never wanted to lose that.

I ran my hand up her back as she pulled away, her caramel cheeks a deep red color. " So Mr.Paterson, what do you want to do for the night?" I gave her a quick glance before pulling her closer to me." Let's stay in for a change. I wanna spend some time witchu'." That gorgeous smile came into sight as she nodded her head, walking back into the living room.

We had watch about four movies before the night began to fall. We watched the end credits roll flash on the screen as she sat up on the couch,yawning lightly. "You ready for bed?" She asked quietly. I nodded my head before standing up, holding my hands out to her. She giggled as I pulled her up and   pecked her lips lightly. She put a hand on my cheek before reaching to kiss my lips again. I wrapped my hands around her small waist and pulled her closer to me, closing the space between us. Her soft lips had me dazed, her sudden impulse had my mind gone. After a few minutes I pulled away, knowing my limit. Since we weren't having sex yet I knew I didn't want to take things too far.

She took my hand in hers and said," Come on, it's getting late and you have to be up in the morning." I nodded and stood up, turning of the TV and walking into the room..

4:25AM

My alarm blared in the silence, causing me to groan. I reached over to turn it off before looking over at Ari. She sleeps so peacefully, it was honestly enough to make me stay in the bed for the day. Yet and still, I moved her small body from on top of me and climbed out of the bed, grabbing a practice shirt and pulling it over my head. Before I could reach for my practice shorts, I heard the covers move around, and Ariella's slight yawning. I looked at her again before I went into the bathroom to get ready. 

Ten minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom to see her laying on my pillows. I chuckled before climbing in the bed and hovering over her, kissing her lips softly. She smiled a bit before saying," Do you really have to go?" Her pleading voice was enough to make me stay but, I nodded my head." I'll be back before you know it alright? I love you." She smiled before sitting up to kiss me. " I love you too." I climbed back out the bed to pull on my practice shoes and grab my duffel. I said my last goodbye before walking out the door and heading to the arena.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been a character change! I will try to leave pictures of everyone. If you guys have any suggestions inbox me or leave them below !

Please please please leave feedback! :) Next chapter coming soon!!!!!!!