His Best Friend (Part Two)

Recap:

Alexander's P.O.V.

" "Well, I'm just gonna head home." I walked to the door, unlocking and opening it, before it was slammed closed.

"No you're not. Now get your ass on that bed, Alexander." Dominic said, narrowing his eyes at me.

I quickly had him against the door, pushing my entire body against him.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" I asked.

He smirked at me, looking straight into my eyes.

"You."

Something in me snapped, and I threw him onto the bed, following him down. I grabbed a fistful of his hair, bringing him up to kiss me. He gasped against my lips, and I took that as an opportunity to push my tongue into his mouth, letting my tongue dance with his. I pulled away, looking down at him.

"What's stopping me from fucking you right here, right now?" I watched as he gulped, before a smirk appeared on his face.

"I don't know. What's stopping you? Personally, I think you're too much of a pussy to fuck me." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh yeah? Challenge accepted." I growled, ripping his shirt off of him.

It's going to be one hell of a night."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic's P.O.V.

I gripped Alexander's hair in my hand, hissing as the warmth of his mouth closed around my dick.

"Fuck." I moaned as he began to bob his head up and down on my shaft, his teeth scraping against me lightly.

I bit my lip as his hand reached up to cup my balls, rolling them around in his hand.

"Shit, that feels so good." I breathed out, gripping his hair even tighter in my hand.

He moaned around me, causing me to tense as my cock grew even harder in his mouth. He moved lower, rubbing my perineum, at the same time taking my whole cock into his throat. I gasped loudly, my head falling back into the pillows as he sucked on my dick hard.

"Xander" I groaned as he came back up, sucking on the head of my dick hard.

"X-Xan, st- fuck!" I yelled as felt him slowly circle his finger around my hole, before pushing in slowly.

I hissed at his dry entry, feeling it burn a little. He waited for me to adjust to it a little, before pushing his finger deeper. I moaned, feeling my dick begin to pump out pre cum. He pulled his mouth off my cock, and began to stroke it, causing my eyes to roll back.

"You like that, baby?" He asked, making me nod vigorously.

"What was that, I couldn't hear you babe." He said, rubbing my prostate with his finger.

"YES! Fuck, I love it!" I yelled loudly.

I was short of losing my mind as he continued to rub against my prostate and stroke my dick.

"You wanna cum, baby?" He taunted.

"Y-yes." I whispered, feeling my balls tighten.

He pulled his finger out of my ass, and got up, causing me to whine in protest.

"Shh, babe. I just need to get some lube. You got any?" He asked.

I nodded, and in a daze, pointed to the nightstand on the left side of my bed.