His Best Friend (Part One) (BXB)

(Dominic to the top)

Dominic's P.O.V

Fuck.

I groaned as I moved my hand up and down my shaft, rubbing the tips of my fingers against the sensitive head, which was leaking pre-cum.

"Xan..." I moaned softly.

I was fantasizing about my best friend. I don't know when it happened or how it happened, but I became attracted to him the more time we spent together. I was gay and no one knew, not even him. I was always afraid of how he or everyone else would react, if they found out. I have been with two guys, but they still weren't out yet. Somehow though, I never felt satisfied with them, as my thoughts would always be riveted to thoughts of Alexander.

How he would smell...

How he would feel in my arms...

His taste on my tongue...

Dammit.

My hand began moving faster on my sensitive cock and I can feel my end coming. The thought of him here with me right now, was proving to be too much as my balls drew up in my body. Before I can get that final push over the edge though, my phone Began ringing and a growl of frustration escaped my lips. Without looking at the Caller ID, I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I snapped, pissed at being interrupted.

"Hey, man. Are you okay?" The voice on the other side of the phone, nearly made me cum.

"H-hey Xan.. Yeah, I'm good. What's up?" I asked, trying not to sound breathless.

"I'm so bored. Can I come over?" He asked, making me bite my lip.

"Yeah."

I face palmed myself as I said that, looking at my almost purple dick, which looked like it won't be going down any time soon.

"Okay, I'll be over there in 20."

I hung up, running a hand through my hair, before muttering some curses under my breath and getting up to throw on some sweats.

Fuck it. It's not like he's never seen a hard dick in his life.

I threw on a t-shirt and walked out my room, down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a beer from the fridge, opening it and taking a gulp. I sat in the living room, turning on the TV and turning it on the sports channel, seeing a basketball game going on. I tried focusing on the game, but my mind went back to Alexander.

Fuck. I wonder if he knew that I liked him?

I never told him that I was into guys, as I was a little scared of what his reaction would be. I know that I should not give a fuck about what he thinks, but I care for him...

Hell, I love him.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the doorbell rang, and I gulped down the rest of the beer, throwing the can away, and going to open the door.

"Hey man." I mumbled, glancing at him.

"Hey."

He closed the door behind him and followed me into the living room. I threw myself down on the sectional, stretching my legs out. He sat rather close to me, and I could already feel my dick starting to harden.

"So, what's up man?" He asked, turning to look at me.

"Nothing. Just been trying my best with school." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

" Yeah, I know the feeling, but we both know you'll make it through." He said.

"Thanks."

"So, any new girls?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.