Chapter 19

HiYA

This chapter is once again short

It starts off a bit boring but it then gets better!! I pinky promise

 It was hard to write but I think and hope it came out well :)

Song for this chapter: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

I think it kinda goes with this chappie :)

I also didnt edit so sozza :(

Chapter 19

-Zayn's Pov-

After I was rudely knocked onto the floor, I couldn't get back to sleep. My body was tired but my brain wasn't and all I could think about was the pain Jordan must be going through.

I quietly walked out of the door and pulled it close behind me. I walked along the corridor, occasionally looking through the other doors. The things I saw was heart breaking. People hooked up to huge machines or others just lying there, as pale as the moonlight and as still as a corpse. That is what I was worried about. Not one nurse or doctor had I seen on my short walk, and the still, unmoving people scared me.

What if they were dead?

What if Jordan dies?

Stop Zayn. I think to myself. Bad thoughts will only making things worse.

I got to Jordan's room and open the door handle. Jordan was still apart from the small movement of the covers rising and falling with her breathing.

Louis was half sitting half falling of his chair and was snoring rather loudly. His leg was hooked through the arm rest and his head pocking through the other. One of his arms was dangling and just reaching the floor while is other arms was draped over the back of the chair. It was quite a funny sight.

I laugh to myself and sit on the other side of Jordan's bed.

I take her hand and kiss it.

"Lou." I call out to the sleeping boy

He stirs but doesn't reply

"Lou!" I whisper shout

Nothing

"I've got some carr-ots" I sing

"WHAT" he screams and bangs his head

He moans while I laugh