Chapter 4

*************Authors Note: Do you think I should carry on with the story....people are reading but no one is voting or commenting :L I would really appreciate it if you guys would************************

Chapter 4

Jordan's Pov

I washed and rinsed my hair three times and finally decided it was time to get out the luxury of the shower.

I was really nervous and I had absoultly no idea what I was going to wear. I had no idea where I was going and if it was going to be posh or anything.

I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped into my cold bedroom. Om my bed lay a beautiful summer dress. It was strapless and came down just over my knees.

I have never noticed it before. Still, I slipped it on and it did wonders to my body shape. I couldn't resist but do a little twirl.

"I see you found the dress" I jump and turn around to see Jess smiling and leaning on the door frame.

I smile shyly and find a pair of pumps to wear.

'Now let me do you makeup" she grins

"Not to much though, I don't want to look like a care"

She gives me a knowing look and gets out her make-up bag.

After a while she finally squeaks "Done, now look at yourself in the mirror" she smiles proudly at her art work.

I gasp. The girl can work wonders. My face look flawless and I had an unnatural blush but not so you could notice. My eyes had little make-up on but she had added a thin line of eyeliner and a small amount of mascara and colour on the eyelids.   

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I squeal

Everything was perfect accept for the person I was going out to lunch with. Although I hated Harry, I was extremely nervous and every time a though of him I had butterflies in my stomach.

I heard a knock on the door and all of a sudden my hand became clammy. I checked myself one more time in the mirror and went to open the door.

There he was at the door looking more handsome than ever. Wait did I just think that. I don't  like Harry Style, I do not like Harry styles. I repeated the chant in my head.

He was wearing black skinny jeans and a plain Jack Will top and whit converse. All in all he looked casual but smart.

I smile politely as his eyes scan down my body. A blush grew on my cheeks as I didn't feel comfortable standing in the door way being checked out.

"When you have finished, shall we leave" I glare at him.

I blush grew on his cheeks and I felt satisfied that I had many Harry Styles blush.

I walked past him bumping him on the shoulder as I walked past. A tingling sensation grew where I had touched him.

I looked over my shoulder to see Harry staring at my butt. The nerve of the boy. I had the urged to slap him.

Harry Pov

I walked up to Jordan's door and quickly ran my hands through my hair and checked if my breath smelt. I beginning to think it was a bad idea coming here. I knocked on the door and wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans.

The door opened and there stood Jordan. She looked beautiful. My eyes quickly scan over her body and I notice her blush.

"when you have finished, Shall we leave?" she glared at me. I blushed slightly and hoped she didn't notice.

She bardged past me and bumped me on the shoulder in the process. I followed her to lift and my eyes landed on her butt. I looked at her face and saw her roll her eyes at me.

We got in the car and I could tell she was nervous as she was fidgeting and playing with her fingers. I started the car and began moving slowly along the busy roads of London.

"so where are we going" she asked me

"It's a surprise' I laugh

" I hate surprises" she grumbles 

I looked at her from the corner of my eye, she really was beautiful, if only I could take back what I said and we could at least be friends again.

I remembered that her father was in a coma.

"How is your father" I asked, trying to make friendly conversation

"He is dead" she says coolly

Why did no one tell me! If I hadn't been so mean than I could have been there to comfort her.

"Oh" was my smart reply

"I am really sorry for your loss, Jordan" I say

"Just leave it" she looks out the window

Me and my big mouth

We arrived at the venue and being a gentleman I walked round and opened the door for her.

She looks up at the sign and smiles. This is where we always used to come as kids before I became a jerk. She turns to look at me and I her eyes sparkle with life.

"Thank you for bringing me here Harry" she says softly

"Its my pleasure" I say as I touch her arm