#BringIt

I looked on as Ella pinned Eva for the three count. Another win into our record book, and we are yet to loose. We have been through every Diva there is to go through, but yet, we are here, betless and powerless.

Nikki, Brie, and Nattie quickly grabbed Eva by her hands and dragged her out of the ring before we could get our hands on her. They carried her out, but they walked backwards, afraid that we might attack them from behind. But, Nessie had other things in mind, she asked for a microphone, even before our music could blare out the speakers.

"Run babes, but don't worry we're not going to hurt any of you....or at least not tonight," Nessie told them with a smirk, as the rest of us grabbed some. I looked out into the crowd and spotted a #Boss poster, which made me smile.

Boss is what me and my cousins, Ella, Nessie, and Rosalie live by. We are the boss of our own destinity, so we have to make the most of it.

"Now, this message is actually for The Authority," continued Nessie, before Rosalie took over for her.

"You see, we've been through all these Divas, and not to mention some superstars, and we are yet to loose, so, our only question is why haven't we seen a title opportunity, now why is that?" The crowd started to cheer when they heard our reason for grabbing the microphone.

You know, Rosalie has a point! In my opinion, they should be the number one contender, they did recently beat AJ, all of them, in their one-on-one matches, I heard Cole say during his commentary.

"Now, we might know why you haven't given us a title shot, yet," this time Ella was the one that spoke, "You don't know which one of us to pick. Am I right? Well, we're going to make it easy on you."

"Pick an of us," it was my turn to speak, "It doesn't matter to us, as long as the belt comes to the Perez family! I mean, after all, that is where it belongs."

The crowd went into a mixture of reactions, what can we say? Some people like us, some don't. Never the less, I still get the same rush pumping through my veins, doesn't mattered if we're cheered on or booed at. It is always a thrill to perform in font of the WWE fans that fill up the arena.

"Now, we'll give you some time to think over, how about, we say a week?" Nessie spoke into the camera, "But if we don't have our answers by then, you can be sure we'll come looking for you."

She stayed quiet for a bit, before bursting out into a set of giggles. She quickly composed herself, and decided to mock some trio most are afraid of.

"And you can believe in that," she said before putting her fist in. The rest of looked at each other, before shrugging it off and putting our fists in the mix. Our theme song blasted through the speakers, Bo$$ by Fifth Harmony.

A weird choice for a theme song, some would say, but the girls from Fifth Harmony needed some publicity for their new single, and we needed a theme song quickly. Plus, if you really paid attention to the song, it's all about girl power, which we all strongly agree on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I woke up around noon, tired from lasts night show. I was still sleepy, but I heard some screaming from the living room. I knew it was Rosalie, always being so dramatic about everything. Walking out in my PJ's, I saw Ella on her computer, on Twitter most likely. Ever since we created our own WWE Twitter account she's been hooked on it.

"What's wrong?" I asked the girls, and they quickly looked my way. No one spoke, but Ella handed me her laptop, which was set on a specific tweet.

@TheDeanAmbrose: I don't usually tweet, but @WWEBoss better watch their back after the little stunt they all pulled on Monday! Especially @WWENessBoss #BelieveInThat!

 Wow, we got him off of his three tweets, humiliating if you ask me. Even I have about a thousand tweets. I mean, at least connect with your fans dude. I rolled my eyes and quickly took out my phone, the girls all looked my way and smiled. They knew I couldn't control my thoughts, and once I've though them they should be out in the world.

@WWEAraBoss: Big words coming from @TheShieldWWE, especially from @TheDeanAmbrose! We better watch our backs? Don't make me laugh, +

@WWEAraBoss: + please! Aren't you boys in a loosing streak, or something along those lines? Or are you still fighting with each other?+

@WWEAraBoss:+ Well, one thing remains certain, we ain't scared of ya'! #BringIt #LikeaBoss #BelieveInThat #BelieveInTheBoss

"Wow, pretty lengthy tweets there, Arabella," spoke Nessie as soon as I finished posting them.

"I love those hash-tags," spoke Rosalie with a light smirk. "Especially the #BelieveInTheBoss, nice ring to it."

Soon enough our group twitter went off with notifications from the fans, getting a little excited from this little rivalry seed being planted. The WWE universe always looking for the next rivalry to spark up, keeping it intresting.

 @TheBossWWE: @TheShieldWWE and @WWEBoss are going at each other! #BelieveInTheBoss #Boss #LikeaBoss

@Ed_Fanboy: @TheShieldWWE OR @WWEBoss ? Torn! #BelieveInTheShield #LikeaBoss #BelieveInTheBoss

@Reyna101: @TheShieldWWE got this, #BelieveInThat &  #BelieveInTheShield

"You always know what to say to get us attention, don't you," spoke Nessie going into the kitchen to go get some orange juice.

"Always, babe," I replied while I went into the group's twitter and tweeted something really quickly, then put my phone down.

@WWEBoss: #BelieveInTheBoss #LikeaBoss #BringIt

"Okay, anyways, we need to go to the gym, get ready for our match on Friday Night Smackdown," Ella replied getting her gym bag.

(A/N: I know Smackdown is filmed on Tuesday, but I'm going to make them Live on Friday!)

I rolled my eyes, but went to take a quick shower. The shower lasted but five minutes and I quickly got dressed into my blue sport bra and tight black work out pants. My blue and white Nike were next on, and my hair went up into a messy bun. Grabbing my gym bag, which was always ready, I went into the living room, surprised that I wasn't the last one out.

"Rosalie is putting on her water proof make-up," informed Ella as soon as she saw me.

"Really? Make-up to the gym?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Well, you always have to look your best darling," Nessie mocked Rosalie to perfection, making me chuckle. As we waited for her, we heard her let out an anger, which could only mean one of two things. The Shield had replied, or she had ran out of lipgloss. But from all of our phones vibrating, it could only mean one thing, The Shield.

@TheShieldWWE: I guess you don't know who you're messing with @WWEBoss ! But if a fight is what you're looking for, a fight is what you'll get! #BelieveInTheShield -Seth

In reply: @WWEBoss: @TheShieldWWE Bring it! #LikeaBoss -Rosalie, Arabella, Ella, Nessie

Looks like Rosalie decided to reply for us, it's pretty much all that needed to be said. Do they really think we're scared of them? Don't they know we've taken out superstars; Dolph, 3MB, and not to mention the rest. 

I couldn't have said it better than Rosalie. If they want a fight all they have to do it bring it!