Umm Who Said Fame Was Easy? (1D/JB FanFic)

Tara's P.O.V

I plopped myself next to my bestfriend Selena. She was currently on her phone clicking away at a bunch of random stuff. 'Hey, Tara mom wants you to get ready for dinner.' My older brother Justin says and stands there. 'Is there anything else I can help you with?' I ask sarcastically. 'n-no nothing.' He stutters and leaves the room. 'Okay c'mon Sel.' I say and we both get off the bed she leaves her phone there. Ok so this is some stuff about me before i go on. My names Tara Bieber. Yes, my last names Bieber. Im related to THE Justin Bieber. My bestfriend is Selena Gomez. Blah blah blah. Im 17, i have brown hair and brown eyes. Yeah nothing special. 'You coming?' Selena asks. 'Yeah.' I say and follow her out the door. Selena runs down the stairs and I attempt to do that too. But i fail miserably. I end up some how tripping over my own feet sending me tumbling down the stairs and making me fall flat on my face. Selena starts giggling. I join in and by the end we were doubled on the floor laughing. 'Aha last time you did that you broke your arm! Tara be more careful!' My mom says looking at us. 'Sorry mom.' I mumble. 'Now go wash-up.' She says and walks back to the kitchen. I look at Selena. She shrugs. We both walk to the bathroom and 'Wash-Up.' Selena heads out and i stand there looking at myself. I smile into the mirror but it ends in a frown. I pinched my cheeks did something weird with my nose, smiled again, frowned and smoothed my hair down. Ugh. My face is just so, i have no words. Its horrible. I sighed and walked out. I walk into the kitchen and sit down at a chair next to Justin. Selena was on Justins other side. Tonight it was just us three. None of the younger ones were here. 'Well i finallly get to spend time with you 3! You have all been super busy huh?' My mom asks. She sets down the lasagna plate. 'Mmm yumm.' Justin says. 'It loooks reaalllyy goooood!' I agree. 'Yes!! Mmm!' Selena says. Mom sits down and digs in. We all just sit there and stare. 'Well? Are you guys going to eat or what? Just because I havent seen you all in awhile doesnt mean you have to use your manners.' Mom says. I dig in and then Selena and finally Justin. 'So Tara, are you still dating that Alex boy?' Mom asks. 'N-no mom.' I say. Alex Pettyfer is my ex boyfriend yeah im 17 i know hes 8 years older but whatever. 'Oh well, are you dating anyone?' Mom asks hopingly. 'No...' I respond. 'Oh well why not? How is nobody interested in my beautiful daughter?' Mom asks. 'Well I guess-' i beging but Justin cuts me off, 'Trust me a lot of people are interested in her but she turns them all down.' 'Why is that?' Mom asks rasing an eyebrow. 'I dunno.' I admit. I glare at Justin. 'Well whos interested in her?' Mom asks. I look down and bite my lip. 'Theres Jeydon, um thats right Austin!' Justin exclaims. No gosh please dont bring Austin up. 'Austin who?' Mom asks. 'Mahone Austin Mahone, he's new in the whole business.' Justin says. 'Oh thats nice you know sweetie he's a new face and you should give him a chance.' Mom says. 'Yeah hes cute, but im not interested.' I say. 'Im starting to think maybe she's attracted to the oppisite sex because its like no one is good enough for her.' Justin says. I look at Selena and shes kind of playing with her food. 'Justin im not!' I say angrily. 'Ok Thats enough.' Mom says. It gets all quiet. 'Its not that shes attracted to the oppisite sex its that none of them look like Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, or Louis Tomlinson.' Selena comments. I look at her and glare. She smiles. Justin choked on his food. He swallowed and started laughing. 'What!? Whats wrong with One Direction?!' I question. 'Nothing, its just that do you really think youre going to date them?' Justin asks. He was being such a jerk today. 'Yeah!! As a matter of fact i could.' I say matter of factly. 'Oh yeah and what makes you think that?' He asks. 'Because um im uh uh uh Your Sister!' I say. 'Ok well anyways finish your dinner.' Mom says. I look down and play with my food. Then i starrt dragging my fork from left to right on the plate. 'Tara? Your kidding right?' Mom asks. 'What!?' 'Stop dragging your fork please.' She says. 'Sorry.' I mutter. I finish eating and Selena and I walk into my room. We talked for a bit. And we turned the T.V on. I turned Netflix on and we watched Ugly Betty, it was secretly our favorite show. Selena and I had met maybe a year after Justin becamse famous. And ever since then weve been bestfriends. I usually tour with Justin to keep him on track out of drugs and to spend time with him. He watches my back and he's prtective over me. Tonight he was in a bad mood but usually we really bond. Selena had free time so she was at her house and Justin got some days off so we flew to Selenas house and spent like 2 days there and from there we flyed back to Canada and so now we were at moms house. We got here 2 days ago but Justin had to do some stuff so we havent actually settled down yet. Mom had work. And since she was off today and justin was finallyy relaxing we finally got to talk. Tomorrow we were leaving and we had Kids Choice Awards tomorrow night. Selena fell asleep and i changed the channel to E News! they were of course talking about Alex and I's breakup. Gosh won't they let it go it was like 4 days ago. Yeah recently. And then they talked about me and how i was doing some modeling jobs and blah blah. I turned the tv off it was 12:30 am. I turned my night stand lamp thing off and went to bed.

**********************Morning Time*****************************

I felt something on me. 'What the hell?' I asked. I saw Jusitns face a few inches from mine. 'GET UP TARABOO!' Jusitn screamed. 'Ah its too early.' I say. 'Yeah we have a flight to catch get up Selenas in the shower and now its time for you to wake up.' He says. I groaned. 'Fine but get off of me.' I say. 'Ok Ok!' He says and gets off. He leaves the room. I go take a shower and get ready afterwards. I put all my makeup on. I grabbed my packed luggage and went down stairs. After saying our goodbyes we walked out into the cold Canada air. The chaufer took our bags and we got in and drove off. One Direction came on and then Justins song Boyfriend came on. We all sang. After a few more songs we arrived at the airport. It was tough we had to take pictures sign stuff and finally we did everything and bordered the plane.

*After Plane Ride!*

After the plane ride we grabbed our luggage and exited the airport. The sunny weather greeted us. I rolled up my sleeves and took my hair out of the messy bun. Some people were staring at us and suddenly a ggirl screamed. 'Run!' Justin yelled. We ran to the other limo waiting for us. We drove to the hoteland finally settled down. We were at the Hilton. Nice place actually. 'You have 2 hours befroe the kids choice awward. I advice you get ready. One of the managment people say. I nod and we all go into our seperate rooms. Tonight would be a good place to mingle with people and have fun and just relax. Maybe ill meet someone. Well probably not. Everythings going to be the same....right?