Chapter 23

The day was beyond exhausting from arguing with Rex and talking trough what inheritance I got.

I got it all.

I couldn't blame my uncle since I was the person that was close to being his daughter. We only had each other and we were happy that way. It was until
I realized I was going to be the owner of a company.

That's the time when I made the immature mistake to runaway but In all honesty I have no regrets. I found Trent and I'm going to have kids. I'm going to live the life I wanted even If my uncle and parents won't be apart of it .

At least I'm not alone.

"Abby ?" Rex said from behind me." Do you want me to take you home ? You seem quite ...." He look at me up an down."Out of it "

I smiled slightly." No but thanks. I think I an manage myself home."

Rex was really caring but as always annoying. He was the older brother you always wanted but didn't. Eh. Now rethinking it he was just plain annoying.

He laughed." Did I put that into a question ? I mean I'm taking you home." He said with determination.

I sighed in defeat not really up for a fight ." Fine."

"Wow ... No comeback ... You not be dead tired."

"How did you figure that out?" I asked sarcastically.

"And your back."

***

"Abby!"

I woke up with a heart attack by no other than Rex. No. Let me rephrase myself. I woke up by an annoying dinosaur that had a satisfied grin on its face when I yelled back.

"Rex!"

He laughed as I hit him.

This idiot was going to pay for my beauty sleep . Nobody . I mean nobody messed with me in my sleep. I'll go all mama bear in you're behind.

"Ow! Stop hitting me women !"

"Do do that ever again!" I said angrily.

"Aw... You look so cute when your angry."

I glared at him." You are asking - no begging me to murder you right now ,aren't you?"

"Don't kill me ! I'm too young and I need the female population needs me!"

I chuckled."I think they'll be fine."

"No they won't !"he argued back not giving me the winners place yet. "Look at this beauty ." He gestured to himself." This is wanted."

"You are blind. But since I'm a nice friend I'll consider paying for the for the visit."

"You're the one whose blind."

"Thank God ! This that way I don't have to see your face."

He sighed." You are seriously weird."

"You shouldn't be talking."

"Fine."

Rex abuptively got out of the car and gestured me to get out and I did. Not because he told me to but because the scenery was beautiful. I hadn't realized where we were this entire but how can I when Rex yells for me to wake up and then we start arguing like crazy.

We were at a park that had a gorgeous fountain with a bunch of small benches to surround it. Trees layed in the scenery with the natural beauty. It was breath taking.

"Why did you bring me here ?" I asked while still looking at the fountain.

"You told me that you were going to be alone the rest of the day. I thought we could do like a picnic thing I guess. I'm bored too and I have no one to hang with . But since we sort of like met up I thought ... Why the heck not ?"