Chapter 3

"Please take your items and put them in the bins please ." A tall security man yelled to everyone in line . Trent put his stuff in the scanner and pick mines up to in the process catching me off guard. I guess he woke up gentlemen like today. Not like he hasn't done this before ,but like he hasn't done that since before things got ruined between us.

I walked through the scanner and eventually got through after being checked . I had to stop for Trent because apparently he was suspicious . They where being so annoying . Yeah , it's for our safety but seriously . You just checked him like two times already . Why a another one ?! They are seriously thoroughly checking him. I guess he looks to professional , serious or just plain old mean but the point is....

I hate airports .

"About time ." I mumbled as they finally released him from body raping him . When I said they thoroughly check him I mean they checked him .

Everywhere.

I kind of feel guilty. Just a little but I guess what can I say do when you put a face like a murder. He looked scary but somehow sexy. Wow ... I can't believe I just said that . I have issues. But seriously he put up such a serious face that I was like .. 'Chill'.

"These people are a pain in the ass. " he said to me as he grabbed his things and walked away ,leaving me behind. I quickly grabbed my stuff and tried to catch to him which I eventually did after jogging like a maniac.

"But seriously . " I said while trying to catch my breath . I really need to start working out." You looked like a murder. "

He stopped abruptly making me to almost bump into him ." How ?" he said staring at me with the same face he had before. The scary one if you forgot.

"Uhm ..." I said feeling uncomfortable ." You made that face you have now ." I mumbled looking at the ground nervously.

He turned around an kept walking without a word- with the same face.

Someone has issues. I internally laughed . We both have issues. Score one for partnership ! Woohoo!!

***

Awkward. An uneasy feeling that makes me nervous and I always try to avoid or stop it and also known as my current situation.

The airline ladies where coming around and the it was our turn to be served . She came my way and asked us if we wanted anything which I accepted with a soda for me an Trent. Then when she was about to leave she just wanted to say something I guess or just couldn't keep it inside because those few words made whole situation a while lot more awkward than it already was .

"You are such a beautiful couple." She giddily said then walked away leaving me and Trent shocked and uncomfortable.

Let's just say me , who was about to start to try to make a conversation before that awkward moment happened. Long gone.

I shift uncomfortable with this situation and so does Trent. I can see this is going to be a long ride to where ? I just remembered that I didn't know where we where going .

"Where are we going " I asked looking at him .

He chuckled and gave me that 'are you serious face '. I shrugged and gave him that ' yeah , I don't know ' face . He sighed ." We are going to California. "

"Oh ...." I said trying to take in the thought ." Cool." I stated.

"How could you not know where we are going if you set up my meetings."

"I'm Sorry ." I stated sarcastically ."Besides you have me like doing a 100 meetings to schedule in that were in many different places so I really didn't remember much of today's trip location . "

He just smiled. Damn . What a sexy smile. "That's you." He said before turning to look at the clouds that hovered over millions of house .

I somehow couldn't help but smile at that comment. He remembered how we where before . I guess that's a good thing.

***

Three words .

Oh.

My.

God.

After the meeting that was pretty quick which I think was so stupid I make a trip for . After we immediately went to the hotel that we had reserved for and the lady said the most craziest thing in her life.

"We only have one room available because we thought you wouldn't come today. It was scheduled for noon and your late so we only have one room available .You have to share one."

If I could kill the receptionist I would . Not really by she has the stupidest suggestion ever . I will not I repeat share a room with Trent Taylor . I do not approve.

Me and Trent stood stunned not know in what to do. Of course we both knew the consequences of being by ourselves and how bad the things would turn out. But the problem go bigger when the rest of the hotels are closed for rooms and not giving services so that option was closed. I guess Trent and I had no choice .

"It's fine. We will take it." I said .

The word that left my mouth where shaky in obviously a lie. I would not be fine. Trent would not be fine. We would not be fine and I would gladly take another offer if possible.

"Okay ." She said happily ." Here are your keys . And have a great night ." She said giving me a wink making my gulp loudly.

This was mostly definitely , absolutely , 100 percent going to be the worst night.

Ever .

**

Hoped you like it ... Comment below or wherever it is ... Have a awesome year and like with cookies ... Heheh .. Ciao !

Btw ... Not edited