he's the hot bad ass player, how cliché.

'Everybody sing like it's the last song you will ever sing 

Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure now? 

Everybody live like it's the last day you will ever see 

Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure now?'

The only thing worse then getting woken up by your alarm clock, is getting woken up by someone else's.

"Dustin I swear to god if you don't turn that off.." I trailed and then the music cut off.

"Good morning sis! How was your sleep?" He said walking into my room bright eyed. He was already wide awake. I hate mornings, I hate morning people.

"Fine... until I got up." I groaned and stretched out, getting off of my bed.

"Well today's a big day! Get ready." He said and started to walk off.

"Wait, Dustin. Why exactly is it a 'big day'?" I asked utterly confused, trying to remember something mildy important to me, but came up blank. Ugh, my head hurts.

"I don't know it's another day your alive, right? It's a big day." He said smirking, I hate when he says stupid things like that. He's fifteen for god's sake, who's that optomistic at fifteen...I wasn't. I threw a pillow at him and he laughed and walked out.

I eventually made it into the bathroom to take a shower, in which I almost fell...twice. I got out and left my hair in a towel, while I got dressed. Today I decided on faded ripped skinny jeans, a tight black v-neck tee-shirt and for shoes I wore flat black ankle boots.

I got the towel out of my hair and blow dried it, deciding to leave it naturally. My light brown hair hung to my mid back curling slightly, with my side swept bangs to the left. I put on black eyeliner and mascara lightly to frame my dark blue eyes. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. Oh well, it was good enough, not like I'm trying to impress anyone.

I was pretty much friends with everyone, I didn't have a 'group'. I have my friends, and then my best friends. 

We dressed how we wanted accoring to our moods, so we didn't have a title. We weren't outcasts, or emos, or populars, or nerds. We were ourselves and everyone respected us for that, we didn't try to fit in because we just didn't care. Some people envied it and hated us, some people envied it and loved us.

When I say 'us' I mean my bestfriends ; Zoe, Ava, Benjamin,Jackson and Riley.

"Jeeez are you ready yet, Jay? Were gonna be late, and I need a freaking ride!" Dustin yelled from downstairs. You see? Now that's how he sould always act...but I'm still gonna slap him for talking to me like that.

I went down the stairs and into the kitchen were my mom was making muffins. I grabbed a chocolate chip banana muffin, and kissed her cheek.

"Bye mom, have a good day. I gotta rush Dustin's 'PMSing." I said and she laughed.

"Bye sweetie! Be nice!" She yelled before I could close the front door.

Dustin was already waiting in my car. I have a mustang cobra, no I'm not rich, and no I don't have a daddy that buys me everything. It's an older version and I bought it off one of my friends who fixes and sells old cars. I love my baby. Dustin decided to change the radio station, someone could go through all my personal stuff in my car. As soon as you touch the radio...

"Oh hell no! Dustin how many times do I have to tell you? My car, my radio, we listen to what I want. When you get your own car, then listen to what you want." I changed it back and he rolled his eyes.

"So...how's it going with school?" He asked. The last time he asked that, he was getting bullied and wanted me to help. He only asks this when he wants something, because we both know he doesn't care about school.