*Chapter 7

Heey guys, this is it.

I was going to make it longer, but since you guys are so impatient, I guess you'll just have to wait until the next chapter for all the drama ;)

Okay that was mean, but still. I hope you enjoy.

You know what to do ;)

Love you all <333

& Thank you all for reading my story. :$

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

   “Seriously? I’ve been great, no thanks to you.” I huffed beyond pissed; not only because Caleb left me alone with be jerk of an ex, but because I’m pretty sure Caleb is trying to hook me up with him…again.

“I don’t see why you’re pissed at me; I should be pissed at you.”

“Are you fucking kidding? You should be pissed at me? Care to explain that when you’re the one that slept with me and then dumped me for no apparent reason?!” I was yelling now.

“No apparent reason? You call fucking my cousin no reason? Well why don’t you tell me what a good enough reason to dump someone is?”

I flinched; his yelling was a lot scarier than mine. “What do you mean I fucked your cousin?” I asked utterly confused and no longer yelling.

“Do I need to spell it out for you? You. Had. Sex. With. Caleb.”

My mouth dropped open and I stood there speechless for a second. Before I felt my heart rate speed up and my fists clenching.

“And I assume he told you that?” I asked in a scarily calm voice. Calm before the storm, as they say.

He nodded, “well obviously you weren’t going to tell me.”

I didn’t tell you because I never fucking did it!”  I shouted trying to get out all my anger without hurting someone.

He actually looked scared for a second before stepping back. “Calm down Jayden, it was like what? Three years ago? Don’t worry about it.”

I shook my head furiously. “I never, never slept with Caleb, ever! I hated his guts back then!”

He raised his eyebrows, obviously not believing me. I groaned and leaned against a pick-up truck behind me.

Caleb walked back into the room, drink a water bottle. He looked at Jarrod and Jarrod looked back at him confused, they both looked at me as I glared at Caleb.

“So Caleb, when exactly did I sleep with you? Can you refresh my memory? I seem to have forgotten that part.”

Caleb scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion. “What are you talking about, we never…” His mouth formed an ‘o’ as realization came to his eyes. He looked between me and Jarrod and started laughing.

“Oh shit! I’m sorry man, I never slept with Jayden. She pissed me off that day so I told you I did.” He shrugged as if he didn’t ruin a perfectly good relationship.

“Asshole.” I murmured under my breath. Surprisingly I wasn’t that mad at Caleb, I was still madder at Jarrod. Instead of ignoring me and ending it, he should have just talked to me about it.