Chapter 15: Stories to tell

Me: ok so here is chapter 15! sorry i havent updated in a while, i was busy whenever i thought to write and not busy whenever i didnt think to write!

Jay: Complicated. Im confused!

Zane: of course you are.

Cole: Has anyone the mouse walking around? i almost caught him but he got  away.

Me: Theres a mouse? I LOVE MICE! they are so cute!

Cole: if you help me find him, you can hold him.

Jay: i think she will be doing that either way!

Lloyd: Just get it out of the house!

Me: whats wrong Lloyd? Scared of mice?

Lloyd: its a long story but basically there were mice in Darklys School FBB and they would bit all the kids in our sleep. i really hate mice!

Wu: ok then... uh... she doesn't own Ninjago but she owns the story and her ocs

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15: Stories to tell

"There you guys are," Jay said when Kai and Nya finally made it to the bounty. "What took you so long?"

"Kai couldn't create his dragon." Nya told him. Kai, staying quiet, hoping he could get out of this without talking about everything that just happened. Of course, Jay could practically read his mind so that was the next thing he said.

"So Kai, what happened?" Jay asked.

"A lot of stuff I wish I could forget. Anyway, sense I know none of you will let it go until I talk here goes. After running into Heyden on the cliff, we fought a little then I was knocked out. I woke up in a prison cell, shocker there! They started trying to get me mad so that this would happen," Kai made his eyes glow red for a second and everyone jumped back as if getting ready to fight. "Don't worry, i feel that I can control it now. After they couldn't get me to get mad on my own, they turned on something that started filling the cell with... something that both burned and was freezing at the same time. That hurt. After that is fuzzy. The main thing i can remember from all that is when Nya somehow shocked me out of it. I'm sorry if i hurt anyone."

"Your fine Kai, we are just glad your back." Lloyd said. Putting his hand on Kai's shoulder.

"I'm still confused on why he couldn't create his dragon." Cole said.

"Probably something to do with the fact that he had just turned back to normal. It probably took to much of his energy away." Zane guessed.

"No matter what it was, I'm just glad that that is all over. Have I missed anything here?" Kai asked.

"Not really, unless you count Nya continuing her training and Zane getting a new upgrade." Jay told Kai.

"I do have a question Kai. Did they tell you anything? Like do you know any of their plans?" Zane asked.

"I don't remember much. I remember... hmmm..." he started rubbing his head as if he had a headache. "Ya, i can't really remember. It hurts my head to try to think about it."

"Its ok Kai. you should take a break." Nya told him.

______________________________________________________________________________

Lucas was furious! Not only did his idiot team let Kai get away, but now they would have to use plan b. Sure the other 5 thought that plan b was just the back up plan and had no significance, but little did they know that by using plan b, he would have to start a personal fight that he hoped he would have more time for. But no matter! Desperate times call for desperate measures! Just means I will get to see my sister sooner!

______________________________________________________________________________

Kai was sitting on his bed. He was trying to recall anything he could from what had happened. He had an idea. I could try to change to my Darkside and ask Nya to ask it... him... whatever, questions. Speak of the devil...

"Hey Nya?" Kai called to her as she walked by the ninja's shared room.

"Ya Kai? What is it?" She responded.

"I have an idea, but I need your help. You see I'm trying to remember everything that happened and get all the information I can, but I only can think of 1 way to do that."

"And that would be?"

"I need to let my Darkside take over me, then you try to get all the information you can from... him... I have no idea what to call my Darkside to be honest..."

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Please Nya! It's the only way!" he was begging her at this point. Nya didn't know what to do.

"Ok.... but be carful!" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Me: I FOUND IT!

Lloyd: just keep it away from me!

Me: But its CUTE!

Jay: aww look at him!

Cole: so is no one going to talk about the fact that THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING!

Me: Aww thank you Cole! What was Lucas talking about? How is Kai going to make it through ok? is Nya going to be enough or are they going to get help? Find out in Chapter 16: Dark or Light.

Kai: welp that got off topic fast!

Zane: yup!

Nya: Can we keep the mouse! i want to name him snow ball! PLEASE!!!!!!!

Wu: just get it a cage and you can keep him.

Me and Nya: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Thankies!