The Beginning II

Denise P.O.V

After Jasmine called me telling me that Jaquise got shot I panicked. Even though I don't really like him I care and I wouldn't even wish my own enemy death. I hopped in my car and called Calvin.

*Convo*

Calvin: Hey babygirl what you doin?

Denise: Cal, Jaquise got shot

Calvin: Shit! What hospital?!

Denise: Hope Hospital. I'm on my way there to be there with Jas

Calvin: Aight.

*End of convo*

Unknown P.O.V

"Candy we shot him and now that we shot him we can take his money now."

"Black, babe you can take his drug game I just want that bitch he got. She always gettin' in the way." Candy said.

"Candy you fallin' in love with that nigga?" Black asked

"Babe no I'm only with him cause he pay me good money bae. You know good and damn well you have my heart. We need the money." Candy said massaging Black's shoulders

"Aight but that bitch you gon' handle right bae?" Black asked Candy

"Yes she fuckin with our money."

Jasmine P.O.V

I just arrived at the hospital and now I'm regretting being with Jaquise.

Ugh what am I doing? My man needs me right now. But can I face him?

Fuck it.

I just got out the elevators and looked for Joc's room; 234.

When I went in there my heart shattered into pieces. It was him and this hoe of nurse plesuring eachother. She was giving head to him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I said pissed off.

"Ma'am it's not what it looks like!" The nurse said jumping up putting her hands up in surrender.

"Bae. It's not what it looks like lemme explain." Joc said

"I should get back to work." The nurse said

"No hoe." I said blocking the door

"Bitch excuse me?" The nurse said with her hand placed on her right hip.

"Bitch you heard what the fuck I said." I said getting in her face. I want this bitch to react and see what the fuck happens cause I'm not the bitch to fuck with.

"Baby let the nurse go" Joc said

"Nigga shut the fuck up and I'm not yo baby you fucking cheating ass."

"Jasmine listen it's completely not what it looks like." Jaquise said trying to get out the bed only to groan in pain and grab hold of his shoulder.

"Bitch lemme get back to my damn job." The nurse said. I'm finna hit this damn nurse.

Just as she tried to walk out I slung her raggedy ass weave causing her neck to force back. She twisted around with my hands still clutched to her weave and pushed me against the wall. I took off my Jordan sneaker and hit her in the head and when she lost her balance I punched her in the face continuously until I felt someone hand snatch my arm. When I turned around I saw Denise.

"Jas chill!" Dense said yanking me out the room.

"Jasmine I'm sorry!" I heard Jaquise yell from the room.

"Jasmine what the hell happened?!" Denise asked.

"Jaquise was having sex with a nurse! she was sucking his dick and shit like what the fuck and then on top of that the night before we got into an argument. And then this damn fucking nurse got the damn nerve to call me a bitch tryna walk out the damn room like UGH! I HATE BEING WITH A THUG!" I screamed as Denise took me into her embrace as I cried into her shoulder.

"You deserve better." Denise whispered into my ear.

This is just the beginning of hell about to happen.