In My Arms Where You Belong

Jasmine P.O.V

3:04 a.m

I woke up to the sound of my vibrating phone 

Denise was calling

*Phone Convo*

Denise: Hey Jazzy

Jasmine: What the hell De you up at 3:04 in the damn morning! What the hell you want?

Denise: Well damn bitch cranky or nah?

Jasmine: Haha very funny but anyways what you want? I asked her while flicking on my light switch.

Denise: You wanna go to the club? It's ladies night." Denise sang through the phone.

Jasmine: Ugh I don't wanna go

Denise: Bitch I know good and damn well you still ain't trippin' over that bum ass nigga Jaquise? She asked getting riled up

Jasmine: De chill but yeah I'm down. Club Nine(Made up) Right?

Denise: Yup I'll be there in a hour wear something sexy bye sissy. Denise chirped through the phone

Jasmine: Alrighty bye. I said hanging up.

Time to get over Jaquise tonight!

Jaquise P.O.V

Me and Candy just finished our makeout session an hour ago and I was ready to head back to my other place and pick out some fresh clothes I didn't have the energy to face Jasmine so I went to my second house and got a pair a a Polo Ralph Lauren white v-neck with my True religion jeans and my lucky gold chain, my MK watch my Gucci one stud earring with my retro 4s I was gon' get me a hoe tonight. 

I went to redo my hygene shit then took me a 25 minute shower. i put my clothes on and called my boys to make sure they was heading to Club Nine. Since it was Ladies NIght I knew I was gonna fuck a hoe cause all the fine bad bitches be there tonight. I grabbed my keys to my black sexy Lambo and locked the house up after typing on my eight digit passcode. I'm digging myself tonight. 

Jasmine P.O.V

I just got out  the shower to put on my lace victoria secret bra and panty set. I put on a sexy tight mid-thigh strapless dress. I put on my black christian loubiton heels on and packed my Gucci clutch purse. I then went into the bathroom to flat iron my hair bone straight then fixed my makeup. I'm lookin' sexy tonight. My ass looked all big and my titties was perky and round. 

"Damn' I mumbled to myself looking in my body length mirror. 

Just then Denise honked her range rover alerting me to come out. 

Fuck Jaquise tonight I'm havin' me some fun