Chapter 6 Almost

A/N: Sorry its so short. Its just filler. Regularly scheduled Angst for next chapter. XD

  Robin came back outside with a towel, some bandages, and a bottle of rum.
"Lacey has no disinfectant in her house."
"Aye, well this will work." Killian said and opened the bottle of rum and took Sam's blooded hand in his and poured some of the alcohol over her bleeding knuckles. Sam howled and yanked her hand away from him.
"The fuck was that?!" She asked.
"Rum, and a bloody waste of it too." Killian smirked and took a swig from the bottle and handed it to her. Sam took the bottle and tipped it back.
"Easy love, that won't taste as great as it comes back up." Killian warned.
"Well, it taste bloody awful as is." Sam said and scrunched her face. Killian chuckled and dried her hand with the towel, and then wrapped the bandage around it.
"There all fixed up."
"Thank you Doctor Jones." Sam smiled.
"So, the fun part, what do we tell Will?" Robin asked.
Killian shrugged "That Sammi beat up Emma."
"Well, yes but why did Sammi beat up your ex girlfriend?"
"Because she's a bitch." Sam shrugged and took another swig of rum.
Robin took the rum from her.
"Come on let's get you home, before you punch anyone else." Robin said and helped Sam up.
"I think I'm the more sober of the two of us, so I'll drive." Robin said and took Killians keys. Killian got in the back of the car with Sam.
"Now its a quick drive, no fooling around." Robin said.Killian just gave him a wink.
Sam leaned against Killians shoulder.
"So you wanna go out on a real date next weekend?" Killian asked.
"You mean this wasn't a date?" Sam asked and smiled at him.
Killian smirked.
"No, I was kidding about that. I mean just me and you. Maybe a movie?"
"Sure, sounds fun." Sam said and snuggled into his shoulder. "Although, it's going to be hard to top, punching Emma swan in the face."
"Is that a challenge?" Killian asked. "You know how I like those."

----------------------------------------------------
"What the bloody hell happened to you?" Will asked as Killian and Robin walked in with Sam.
"I punched Emma." Sam stated proudly.
"Well, okay but what the hell for?" Will asked.
"Sammi had a few drinks when we weren't looking." Killian said. "And then Swan looked at her funny or some shit." If Will knew the real reason, he'd probably kill Killian where he stood.
"Come on Sam, you promised." Will sighed.
"I'm fine Will, it was just a little bit of rum, and a bit of a brawl." Sam smirked. "I'm tired." She said and staggered towards her room.
"I better go and make sure she doesn't fall over anything." Killian sighed dramatically as if he didn't want to follow Sam to her room.
"Come on Will, it wasn't so bad. We've done worse." Robin chuckled.
"Oh, I know we have. It's just.. With our parents MIA if Sammi gets in trouble.. There's no telling what would happen and I don't want her ending up in the system you know?" Will sighed.
"Still no word on when they are coming back?" Robin asked. Will scoffed.
"Fuck no, we don't need em anyways." He said and plopped down on the couch.

Killian had his hands on Sam's hips guiding her towards the room
"You realize I'm not actually drunk I was just playing so you'd follow me." Sam smirked.
"Oh really now?" Killian grinned as he walked her backwards into the room and shut the door.
"What happened to sweet little Sammi?" Killian asked and began a trail of kisses up her neck.
"She got mixed up with Killian the womanizer Jones." Sam murmured as the backs of her knees hit the bed and she fell back onto it. Killian fell with her.His lips found hers and his hands snaked up under her shirt. Sam arched into his touch and gasped as his hands cupped her breasts through her bra. She had never been touched like this by anyone.Sam adjusted her legs and Killian settled himself between them grinding his hips into hers.
"Gods Sammi.. I want you." Killian whispered, and God be damned if she didn't want him too but she was still unsure about giving that part of herself over to him.
"Not yet Killian." Sam breathed. "Too soon." Killian pulled away.
"I'm.. sorry.. I want you to I just don't think I'm ready yet." Sam said and looked away. Killian smiled.
"Hey.. its okay. If you aren't ready, you aren't ready. I'm not going to force you into anything Sam.. and if you feel like I am please tell me. I never want you to feel that way." Killian said and rolled off of her. Sam sat up and tucked her chin under her knees.
"I just know that.. Not many girls say no to you." She said.
"Hey." Killian said and put his hand on her elbow. Sam looked at him.
"I like that you say no. Its how I know you want me, for more than just sex, you want all of me, "You know most of the girls I had been with don't even bother getting to know me.."
"So why did you sleep with all of them?" Sam asked.
"I don't know Sammi, I was lonely. But I'm not anymore. Okay. I want this to be on your terms." Killian smiled and brushed his thumb over her cheek.
"Sammi!" Will said and knocked on the door.
"Fuck." Killian hissed and slid under the bed.
"Yeah??" Sam asked. Will opened the door.
"You seen Killian?" Will asked.
"He mentioned he was going out for a smoke." Sam shrugged.
"Oh. sneaky bastard, I didn't see him go out. Hey.. you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm fine Will." Sam smiled.
"Just checking, you've been weird lately."
Sam shrugged. "Menses?" She said.
"Gross." Will shuddered. "Last time I ask you a question. Anyways. Goodnight."
"Night." Sam smiled as he closed the door. Sam peeked down as Killian poked his head out from under the bed.
"Did you just compare me to your period?"
"Well, you can be a pain." Sam giggled.
"Funny." Killian snorted and slid out from under the bed.
"Better sneak out while you can." Sam said.
"I dunno, I kinda like the idea of staying in here all night." Killian winked.
"You just can't resist can you." She said.
"Nope." Killian grinned and leaned in and kissed her.
"Goodnight Sammi."
"Night Killian." Sam smiled.