Part 1

Has not been edited*

Pic at the side is Kit Akuma

__________________________________________________________________________

Let's see, where do I start?

The beginning.

The beginning, when I was born. I was born to Kit Akuma and Naythan Wolvington, well Naythan wasn't my real father. My mother told me that when I was 13, but that part will be told later.  I was born with black hair and red eyes........

*Day of Birth*

When the docters were cleaning me up and the Alpha werewolf, Naythan, was pacing in circles in the room my mother had been put in. "She's quite early even for an Alpha's child, Kit I'm worried she might have health problems." Naythan said in a worried voice. "I'm sure she's going to be fine Naythan." my mother said. She knew that from whoam ever my father was a short pregnancy was normal for their kind.

When the doctors came back they handed me with extra care to the Alpha, I was asleep.  The doctor told him that I needed to cry for strong lungs or whatever. He woke me up and I stared at him with my blood red eyes. He jumped and almost dropped me. But  my mother caught me before I fell, I cried and she glared at him. She lay back down and once she lay me on her chest I stopped crying and looked up at her.

She smiled back at me and  I gave her a toothless smile. "Kit, red eyes are not normal! I can't show her to the pack like this!" Kit huffed, "Well neither are golden ones! And if you're so afraid to show her to the pack because of her eyes we can always send pictures! You know with that eye color changing app? I'm just afriad she wont make friends." Naythan sighed "Well she will have friends being the Alpha's daughter. And for a name I don't have a clue." he laughed.

"Well how about Raiko Akai-me Akuma?" she suggested "It sounds great!" he clapped his hands, "But one question, why doesn't she have my last name?" he asked. "Well I thought since her first and middle names were Japanese, why couldn't she have my last name since it's Japanese too." she reasoned. He huffed and crossed his arms, "Fine but only if it will make you happy." he said, "Yay! Thank you so much Naythan!" she said.

When we were discharged from the hospital the whole pack wanted to see me. Naythan ordered his Beta to get some guys and hold them back while we got in the car and drove to a house Naythan had build specail to raise his family, so pack buissness wouldn't be so stressful on mother. My room was red. My crib was black wood with red covers, the whole house was filled with bright colors.

The sofas were creme, brown leather, and hunter green. I loved that house.

My mother went online to learn how to home school, since i wasnt old enough to wear contacts and my eyes were red she thought that people would think I was a demon and not a human, well I wasnt really human to begin with. So I was home schooled till I was 10 and could wear contacts, I had learned how to play the guitar, electric and acustic, the drums, violin, piano, and trumpet. I drew pretty well and had already learnt how to sing. I was advanced for my age, and Naythan took it as my 'Alpha Blood'. Even though mother told me she sang and use to play music for a long time.

Mother bought me green contacts that looked like Naythan's green eyes. For the first day of school i wore  jean shorts and a pink and white stripe shirt with my red tennis shoes. They tried to get me to wear pink flip flops but i just said no. I always wore red, socks shoes shirt, pony tail. I had to atleast wear a little red. My bag was red my note book was yellow with red sharpie on the front for my name. Red is my favorite color.

I was a strait A student and was bumped up a few grades. Mother still home schooled me a little bit, about stuff that was going to be in the next grade and some in the grade I was in. I made alot of friends, when I turned 11 none of them wanted to be my friend, I was alone. I tryed to fit in but soon gave up. I desided to be alone, I didn't need them. I was in my own 'clique'. No friends. Just me and I loved it. I discovered screamo and Vocarock, I walked home instead of riding the bus. Naythan was teaching me how to fight and stamina is built by walking and running long distances. Thats how I gained my speed as well, trying to get home before dinner. When Naythan was asleep mother took me out in the forest alone and we trainned with weapons.

My favorite weapon to use was a scythe. She taught me how to use my smarts and streangth in unison and we trainned alot like that. She taught me how to find food, gathering and hunting. She taught me how to be a ninja. Alot of what I do, is what mother taught me. Naythan taught me how to attack full force and pushed me to the limit. I learned my limits, Naythan brought guys bigger than me to fight. He wanted to see what I had learnt. I used all the skills he taught me so that me and mother's secret trainning sessions wouldn't be discovered.

I wrote music in the summer with mother. In between trainning with Naythan. Mother taught me Japanese, Chinese, and Spanish. She said her friends taught her how to speak them, I noticed that mother didn't have friends. I asked her about it, she said, "They live in diffrent places, and they're diffrent I don't think your father would like them much." she had a sad expression.

When I turned 13, well the day before, Naythan told me I would shift for the first time and needed to go in the forrest. Later when Naythan was asleep mother gave me a presant, and a surprise. She took me to our secret spot in the forrest and said, "Naythan is not your real father. Your real father is the god Death, he is a Shinigami. He is the headmaster of the DWMA, Death Weapon Miester Academy. Go there, here's the  directions." she handed me a piece of paper, "It's a long ways so pack for the trip, you'll have to run really fast because once Naythan finds out your not his he will kill you. You have a brother at the Academy, I forgot his name but he will help you. Other than your brother on your fathers side  you have two sisters, Alexandria and Naomi. Your other brother is Alexander, I don't know where they are, and I am actually 327  years old. Okay? I love you don't forget that. And here are these." she said giving me a dark grey hoodie with red ears and black dot around each with some fingerless black and red striped gloves that stopped before my elbows before a cold and burning sensation started on the middle of my arm.

Between my wrist and elbow a japanese symbol appeared on my arm, "death," I whispered reading the symbol. "Thats why you made me these?" I asked her holding up the gloves. She nodded. The symbol looked like a scar with the skin being lighter than my really light skin. I put on the gloves and put the hoodie over my head and we walked back to the house. I packed my things in two bags a sling over and a small suit case. I put my valued items and pictures in the sling over and some clothes and soap, toothpaste and brush, in the small suit case and hid them under my bed so Naythan wouldn't see.

Next week was my graduation, and I would miss it. Oh well it was better than dying I thought to myself. I took a nap, and dreamt of what my father would look like, my real father. And my four syblings, two girls two boys. I laughed and woke up to a hungry stomach.

"Raiko! Dinner's ready!" Mother called. She acted as if she didn't tell me a big secret. Normal. We ate dinner and Naythan was talking to me, "I can't believe your graduating so early! It must be your Alpha in ya!" He said excitedly. "Yeah," I said quietly he knew I havent talked alot since I was 11. "Tomarrow I'll introduce ya to life as a pack Alpha!" he said with a smile on his face, "Cool," I replied and excused my self.

I looked at my room for what would seem the last time. I spotted a pair of shades with a note attacted, written in Japanese so Naythan couldn't read. 'You might want these since im sure you'll run out of contacts before then' mother, i thought, always thinking ahead. Who knows how long she had been planning this.

The night came and I ran into the woods, Naythan fell asleep early as mother gave the signal to come back and get my stuff for the final goodbye. I would miss her. As I said goodbye before getting my stuff and saying good by again I heard a scream and ran into the kitchen.

My mother, my lovely mother, who did nothing but good to me and Naythan lay in a puddle of blood with a half wolf half man form of Naythan with black peircing eyes hovering over her. "You whore!" He yelled at her lifeless body, "You lied! I knew it! My suspition was true she wasn't mine, her eyes gave it away!" He continued shouting in his anger. Rage built inside me, "You bastard what have you done to my mother!?" tears ran along my cheeks to the floor as i continued shouting at him, "Why? She didn't do anything!" I continued screaming. "How dare you speak to me like that you little bitch!" he snapped at me "I am Alpha!" He lunged at me.

And had me by the throat.............................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment please! I would like feed back it gives me inspiration to write more!