a u t h o r ' s n o t e

Hello and welcome to my new book! Thanks so much for clicking that exhilarating "read" button, it means the world and beyond to me. I really hope you'll love my characters and get to know their quirks, flaws, beauties, and loves. They're like my babies. Although I might disown them when they do stupid stuff. But that's besides the point.

The point is, I really love discovering a book such as this. A book with a polished cover, adorable title, and beautiful description. Nothing makes me more excited than clicking on the cover, and staring down that bright orange "Read" button. It begs you to tap on it, making you hungry for a thrilling new book that you can wrap yourself up in. I could only hope that this book does that to you.

Before you continue, please, take a moment to stop and smell the roses. Take in their beautiful scent, filling your nostrils with an unmistakable fragrance that signifies a worthy rose. It's beautiful, isn't it?

Information

Bold is Jet (male)
Regular is Lillian (female)

Began June 19, 2018

This is the first book in a series, but I'm not sure how many books will be in the series. Most likely 1 more (meaning it's just the sequel) but there could be 2 or even 3 more. It all just depends.

Quote

"You're a rose, be with someone who isn't afraid of your thorns..." -r.h. Sin

Copyright

© 2018 -vinylrecords. All Rights Reserved.