Chapter 26: Night Before Wedding

On August 24th, the night before the wedding, Harry and groom men's went to Grimmauld Place, and Ginny and her brides women went to the Burrow.

At the Burrow with Harry and Ginny,

"I'll miss you babe." Harry said. "I'll miss you too baby." Ginny said. They kissed, and let go of each other's hand, sadly Harry apparated. Then, it was the bachelor and bachelorette party.

At Harry's Bachelor Party,

Harry, Ron, Blaise, Seamus, Draco, and Neville went to Grimmauld Place, they drank butterbeers, played Qudditich at Hogwarts, partied, and talked about the good times in the past and present and future. Harry did have fun but was constantly thinking about Ginny. He was thinking about the best day of his life, tomorrow, his wedding day.

At Ginny's Bachelorette Party,

Ginny, Hermione, Luna, Pansy, Katie, and Angelina were at the at Burrow. They did each other's hair and nails, cooked each other food, watched movies and played games. Like with Harry, Ginny constantly thought of Harry, she was having fun but she was happier when she would be married to Harry tomorrow.

They all had fun then they went to sleep, Ginny and Harry had the worst sleep, because they weren't together holding each other. But they were ready to get married. It was almost time.