Chapter 42.

Horus stood up and looked at the way Brown was trying to get out. Horus knew that Chresanto was probably gonna beat his ass, but right now, he's too busy flirting with Jacob. So, Horus decided to help him escape.

"Listen, I'm gonna let you go, but you HAVE to leave him alone." Horus said, smiling some. "Just leave them alone."

"...fine." Brown growled. "I really did come over to tell him I'm sorry. I want to turn myself in."

"W-What?" Horus said, cutting the rope. "Why would you want to do that?"

"Because..."

Flashback.

About twenty five years ago, four years before Chresanto was born, Brown was twenty five. He was finishing his second degree. He was doing homework when his roommate in college came inside the room, drunk.

"That party was the shit!" Chris smiled, flipping on the bed. "..."

"What?" Brown said, looking back at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're pants are so fucking tight." Chris groaned. "I can basically see your c|ock. "Al, let me suck you."

"W-What?" He said, spinning around in the chair to face him.

Chris stumbled over to him and quickly pulled his pants down. Chris pulled his dick out and deep throated it right away. Brown's head flew back in pleasure as a man was pleasuring him.

"AL!?" The guys from the football team yelled. "Faggot!"

They set it up.

"N-No!" He said, pulling his pants up. "I-"

They pushed him to the ground and started beating him up, calling him a faggot the whole time. It was from then on that he knew that a faggot made him get beat up. He was humiliated. It may not seem like it was that serious, but it was. Back then, being gay was almost illegal.

"Wow." Horus sighed. "I can't believe they beat you up."

"But I realized how stupid it was to take that out on him." Brown said. "Chresanto is a strong man and I have realized that, maybe a little too late?"

"Yeah." Horus chuckled. "So, go. But just remember that at the end if the day, people will always be gay. You can't change anyone because of their sexual preference."

"I understand that, wise one." Brown smiled, standing up. "So, how can I leave without running into him?"

"Just go through the window." Horus smiled. "Bye."

Brown climbed up the boxes to leave. He opened the window and coughed when the dust hit him in the face. He turned back and looked at Horus. He smiled at him and delivered a message.

"Thank you for letting me watch you grow into a mature young man. I'm proud that you received wisdom from me." Brown smiled. "Although I'll be locked out, just please remember that your outcome has made me the proudest person ever. Tell Chresanto that I'm sorry."

"I love you, Brown." Horus said, watching him walk out the window. "Thanks, man."

Horus closed the window behind him and smiled. He ran upstairs before Chresanto would notice. He sat at the table with Daniel, Chresanto, and Jacob. He watched a few other people come inside. Imani, Harry, and Rayan joined them. It was just like the beginning.

"She's gonna give birth soon." Harry smiled, helping her sit. "We has an announcement."

"Yeah." Imani smiled, kissing his jaw.