It Never Changes; chapter 5

HELLO! finalllyyy heres chapter 5 after all this time! hope you like it :D comments? :)

Louis POV:

It isn’t like I had a choice, everyone was looking at me and I couldn’t let him go like I already did, so I just had to hit him, even though I tried to go softer on him, Zayn would notice and make a problem like he said he would if I try to let him go again. So by the time we were away from the school I told Stan and Zayn that I have to get going to do something, and luckily they believed me. I wanted to go and apologize to Harry more than anything except that I don’t even know where he lives, so I tried to see if I can call anyone who might have his address, then I remembered Niall, my old close friend, which I haven’t talked to in ages, maybe he won’t even want to talk to me after what I did, but I still decided to call him since whenever I see Harry I see Niall and this third guy whom I have no idea about. So when I did call him, I waited for a couple of seconds until he answered,

"Hello?"

"Hi Niall,"

"Oh Louis! uh what do you want?"

"I want Harry's address,"

"Louis you can’t just call and ask for his address after what you just did and expect to get it,"

"Well I think you’ll just give it to me so I won’t have to deal with you at school or should I?"

"Uh fine, just don’t tell him that I gave it to you," he said and gave me Harry's address. Thank god I was really near cause the earlier I get there the better. When I got there, I saw Niall outside on the phone and I’m pretty sure he saw me, cause the next thing he wasn’t there anymore. I ran the doorbell and it took a few minutes until the door was opened.

"What are you doing here Louis?"

"I want to say sorry,"

"Yeah well it doesn’t matter,"

"Really?"

"Louis, I don’t forgive you," he said

"Why not?" I asked, trying not to look weak,

"Because maybe you don’t deserve being forgiven by anyone, you’re a bully for god's sake Louis! If I don’t forgive you, what about all the other people you hurt? Don’t you care about them? Why do you want ME to forgive you?”

"Because I want to begin a new start,"

"Then start with apologizing for the rest then come and apologize for me," He said and closed the door without another word; I sighed and turned back to my car.

I drove and drove and drove until I was at a forest. I got out of the car and walked into the forest until I reached a stream, I sat on a big rock, the one I always sit on. I usually come here when I needed to think about my problems. I remember when I first came here, it was about 4 years ago, before it all, before I was popular, before I was a bully, back when I was gay myself. I used to go to a different school, and there was this boy who I fancied ever since I first saw him, but then, I didn’t know that liking someone from the same sex was a bad, so I told him, I told him how I felt about him, and he didn’t take it well, he started calling me bad names, then the next day, most of the school knew about it, and at the end of each day, I get beat up, until I moved schools, I first thought it wouldn’t make a difference that I’ll somehow bump into someone from my  old school and everything would go to waste. On my first day at the new school I met Niall and Liam, we became pretty good friends until I joined the football team. I started looking a lot more different, I got much taller, and muscles built, and I was barely recognizable.  Which made me feel better, since I was hoping no one at my old school would really recognize me.  So when I met Zayn and Stan, they were in the football team when I joined, and since then we got along, and I totally forgot about Niall and Liam. A year after that, a gay boy joined the school,  and everyone was making fun of him and calling him some bad words, the exact same words I was called.

 One after noon, I saw Zayn and Stan cornering him outside the school, and the next second, they were beating him up, bad, and Stan told me to join in, but how could I? I’m just like him, I couldn’t bully him! Neither could I really not bully him, they’ll suspect something is wrong with me, so I stepped forward and punched him hard right on his nose, I heard Zayn and Stan laughing and telling me to kick him, but I couldn’t really focus with them, I was staring at the boy I just punched, his nose was bleeding, and he was crying. Zayn shook my shoulder waking me up, and told me that we have to go before the teachers see us, and we fled. After that, I was getting more used to doing that at school, but when I’m here by this stream, sitting on this rock, I feel all the pain and all the guilt all over my body. I was too into my thoughts I didn’t even notice tears were rolling down my cheek.

After a few minutes, I was thinking about what Harry said, maybe I don’t deserve to be forgiven for what I’ve done, I’ve hurt many people, and about everyone at school think I’m someone, while really I’m someone different, I’m gay, and I’ve been hiding myself behind muscles and harsh words for years, and I was very tired of it, but I couldn’t stand the fact of being bullied by my own friends, and for the same reason I bully myself. Maybe I should go and apologize to everyone I bullied like Harry said, but they’ll know something happened and that’ll lead to stuff which I won’t really want to happen. Then I decided to do the right thing, I got up and made my way to my car.

Harry’s POV:

I couldn’t believe my eyes, my mother, decides to move all the way to Doncaster, and works at strip club!? I can’t believe it, something inside me want to go inside and yell at her for doing this, and something else tells me to run away, and so I did, I got my bike to go back home. On my way there was an accident, a bad one, a car has ran into a building and no one was there to help, I quickly got off of my bike and made my way over, I tried to see if the driver was awake, but I couldn’t see him clearly so I tried to open the door, it took me a while until it open just enough for me to pull the driver out.

My eyes widened, I felt like I was about to faint, my eyes filled with tears, I shook him trying to wake him up, I tried to see if his heart was beating but I couldn’t feel anything,

“LOUIS!”