It Never Changes; Prologue

helloooo!! this is the prologue of my fist fanfic and im reallyyy excited!! this is my first time posting on wattpad which my most amazing friend told me to try it, and why not try it? Anyway the fic is about an 18 year old Harry Styles who is bullied for being gay, so his family moved to Doncaster hoping he would have a new start there.

Harry Styles is an 18 year old teenager who moved to Doncaster with his mum and step dad,while his sister Gemma moved to the USA for uni.

“You excited for starting your new school tomorrow?” his step father asked him

“No,I'm not” Harry answered

“Why not?”

“Because I don't want the problems that happened back in Cheshire to happen here”

Harry used to get bullied back in his school in Cheshire for being gay,he used to get beat up,get called bad words,and he didn’t even have any friends,he just used to go to school,gets the beating after school,and goes home without a single word to his parents who haven’t noticed his new bruises every single day,until he came back home one day crying his eyeballs out and his mum asked him whats wrong and he told her everything,which is why they moved to Doncaster hoping Harry would have a new,better life there.

“Do you seriously think its going to happen again here Harry?”his step father continued asking

“Yes, it would if anyone found out I'm gay”

“Harry,love,no one is going to find out as long as you don’t tell anyone”

“Well it isn’t like i told anyone back in Cheshire,i didn’t even have any friend to tell them anything,and they somehow found out!”

“Then you need to be more careful here,OK? now go and get some sleep you have a long day tomorrow”

and with that he went up to his room and tried to sleep, which he new he couldn’t since the nervousness is taking over him.

~*~

The next morning the beeping of the alarm clock has finally reached his ear after a long night of waiting for it, he turned it off and got up making his way to the bathroom,he stared at himself in the mirror thinking has the bullying in his life ended or has it decided for a new start?

“Guess well find out” he whispered to himself

He got dressed and went downstairs, his mum was making breakfast while his father was reading a newspaper

“Good morning love,” his mum said

“Good morning,”

“How did you sleep last night?”

“I didn’t get to sleep,I was too nervous,”

“Oh honey its OK,would like some eggs?”

“No thanks, an apple would be good enough,”

“OK,as you like,”

He grabbed an apple from the plate on the counter and headed for the door,

“Bye guys,”

~*~

He got to the school easily,since it was really near his house,he took a deep breath and went inside, he started looking for the front office so he could get his schedule, once he found it and got his schedule, he saw that he had history first in room 209, he looked at his watch and saw that he was 5 minutes late for class

“Great, now it’ll take me 5 more minutes to find that class”he thought

Once he finally found the class, he knocked on the door and went inside when he heard some one say

“Faggot”

'is it written all over my face or something’ Harry said to himself

When he turned towards the voice to see the most beautiful boy Harry has ever seen,he had chocolate brown hair with a feathery fringe drooped over his eyes,his eyes where probably the most beautiful eyes Harry has ever seen,they were deep blue orbs with long eyelashes, his lips where like a thin line of pink draw over his slightly tanned skin.

“Louis Tomlinson! I thought were through all this swearing thing? I'll make sure you get detention if i heard another dirty word in my class”

“Why are you 10 minutes late Mr-“

“Styles,Harry Styles,sorry I’m late,its my first day here and i kind of got lost trying to find the room,”

“It doesn’t matter as long as it doesn’t happen again,now please find a place to sit,”

He started scanning the room with his eyes trying to see if there’s an empty seat, which there was in front of the boy whose supposedly called Louis Tomlinson. He went to sit there, then he heard Louis whisper something to another guy who has black hair and a bit dark skin,then when they started laughing Harry said to himself:

“It never changes”

like it? ooh I really wish you did, it was the first thing i ever wrote (of course something that isn't related with school :P) and I'll be updating almost everyday ! THANK YOU FOR READING <3 !!