Chapter 4

When Louis left I sat there for a really long time thinking about whether or not i should text Harry. I really miss him but i feel like what he said to me was wrong. I decided to text him,but the only thing i said was hey. I didn't want to seem to desperate.

He texted back in about ten minutes. " I thought you hated me :("   he answered. " I was only mad because what you said, but i miss you and I want to be friends." I liked Louis alot and he did not seem like the type to call me a whore so that is why i only wanted to be friends with Harry. " Just friends?" he replied. " Yes, I think that it is just better if I am with someone else because when I am with you I do not feel like I belong there." This statement was true, Harry and I were always Love/Hate so it never felt like he would always be there for me unless we were just friends. " I'm sorry I made you feel that way and I hope the other guy you choose over me will be way better for you and will treat you right, I am sorry I said what i said."

For the next few days I didn't text Harry, It was to painful. Instead I hung out with Louis, he always made me laugh and I was happy when I was with him. One day when we were hanging out he looked into my eyes and he said, " Bella, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." I got a tear in my eye because Harry had never said that to me. " Thank you." I smiled. He lifted up my chin and kissed me, on the lips this time. He was actually a pretty good kisser so i leaned in to his kiss. We sat there kissing for a pretty long time. It reminded me of when Harry and I used to kiss. It was probably bad of me to keep thinking of Harry because I was with Louis and he was my new boyfriend not Harry. The difference between them if Harry calls me a whore and Louis calls me beautiful. So I now pledge to not think about Harry only about Louis and how good we are together and the way he makes me feel inside when he says the cutest things.

A few minutes later when we stopped kissing i decided to tell him that Harry doesn't know that we are going out. " Oh, yes he does, I told him last night." great that is just what i need. Harry is probably really mad at me, Crap i can't stop thinking about Harry...

Who do you guys think it the better guy Harry or Louis?

Vote and Comment :)