chapter 2

While running down the sidewalk trying to get as far away from Harry as possible I ran into someone. He was kinda cute and I thought since i'm pretty and all that i could get him. " Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" i tried to act all innocent. " It's fine, what's your name? he asked me. " Isabella, what's yours?" i replied. "Louis." I stuck out my hand for him to shake. " Nice to meet you." It is funny how nice I can act if I want to get a guy. We both walked away , I was hoping i would see him again.

Two days later i bumped into him again at me and Harry's old meeting place. He asked if I wanted to sit down. We started talking about random things and i found out that we had alot of things in common. " I know i just met you but would you like to meet my best friend? I promised him that i would come hang out with him today and talk about his problems with a girl that just broke up with him." i agreed not knowing who it was which was a big mistake.

When we got close to his friends house he told me to close my eyes, so i did. When i walked in the house i opened my eyes and saw the worst thing possible, I was in Harry's house.... " Um Louis, I have to leave....." my sentence got cut off when Harry walked into the room. " Bella?" harry and i had looks of suprise on our face. " You two know each other?" Louis asked. " Louis! This is the girl that just broke up with me." Harry said softly. " Aawwkkkwwaarrddd." Louis said. I ran out of the house ,"Bella wait!" but before he said anymore i ran out of the house. I couldn't stand to be around him because when I start talking to him I fall madly in love with him... I need a distraction. and someone that will make him jealous. I thought for about thirty minutes.

                                                            30 minutes later....

"Louis!" i screamed out loud. Louis is perfect because he Harry's best friend and he is really cute. Louis had given me his number when i saw him getting lunch so i texted him.

What will louis say?

Will this plan make Harry jealous?

Find out in the next chapter.. :) like and vote pleaasee